Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Reviews for Administrator

Administrator8 reviews
South Africa8 reviews

call centre

Call centre job. I learned a lot about creating reports on excel, and this has helped me tremendously in finding new jobs and bettering my salary. I loved it

Work experience and salary

Working for vodacom in Heidelberg was very mixed emotions. While working in store the manager were very unprofessional. Working in the back office was wonderfull loved it. The salary is way to low.

Okay if you want to be a slave

It's okay to work there and sometimes I enjoyed it great team and management but the working hours are not good so if you want a personal life don't work in retail, maybe working for head office would be better.

Productive, fun and very busy workplace

Typical days consist of :Documents management, customer service and switchboard operation. I work very close with my manager, on a daily basis and our director pops in twice every week. I work well with my colleagues and when I am done with my work, I help them with their work. The hardest part of the job is when a client is not satisfied with the service given, be it from manager to other staff. The customers passes through me before they get to whoever was rendering the service. I have to calm them down and apologise on behalf of my colleagues. Most enjoyable part is when all my work is upto date and my month end report to my seniors balances. I know that I don't have to do any explanations. This goes back to me helping the consultants because if they mess up it complicates my work.

Pros

free lunch when we reach our targets.

Cons

No lunch hour when we are very busy.

productive company

I work with people so I expect anything new. I have great colleagues who are always willing to help you out. I have new challenges daily, but with the good management I have we always manage to solve all the daily issues or tasks before we leave the office.

Pros

Growth

Cons

Overload of work

emloyees are quite active and work towards achieving the Company's Goal

it is a good company to work for if you are hired as a permanent employee,as la Learner i have experienced the Good and Bad side of it,there's a lot that the Managerial Superiors still need to work on.On the first department i was placed in i experienced a lot of the Bad side of it,but have enjoyed my stay on the current environment.

Pros

they provide the bestservice during Trainings

Cons

you get to work long hours if you work shifts

productive n full of growth

i run purchase order reports for the company on a day to day basis, because out department is sub divided into many department, am either assisting with bee administration part of the job, customer service. in most cases accuracy n concentration is extremely vital been that we work with other companies/suppliers so whatever information we provide or received must be correctly captured and saved for future referral. i work with a very helpful team, productive and motivated people, the hard or rather nerve racking part of Supply is dead line, and it is important that we deliver and on time. the satisfying part is when i know i have done my work, and done as expected.

Pros

out going team

Productive and fun workplace

I do a lot as an administrator-Typing minutes, Monthly leave audit, Filling forms, Auditing files. Logging faults for electronic equipment in the office.I learn a lot everyday.My co-wokers and I get along very well.I am self managed so that is what I like a lot.

Pros

freebies

Cons

making people permanent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom