Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Reviews for Agent

Agent8 reviews
South Africa8 reviews

Have a friendly team leader and have a clean environment.

Never be late and always happy. As for the salary to never be late. When management have a quiry they should address it immediately before it escalate to worse.

Pros

Always have my own

Cons

shifts

working at vodacom is good it teach people how to handle customers

it was a nice day at work and i learned alot also i was suprised by the way they manage thir time they do work better than anyone can imagine

Pros

spagetty

Productive,challenging

I have learned telephone and internet banking , I have learned to work in a team under a team leader .I have learned to work under a target and to meet my required target .

no productive

ddnt have any typical day.i've learned that i must follow customers and make them happy.the vodacom company was only sending starter packs to register people from where i stay.the hardest part of the job was when i tried to conviced my customers to buy starter packs even when they were having them.the most enjoyable part of the job is that i work at my own time because i was my own boss.

Productive and fun workplace

It was fun. It was busy, vibrant, and with great co-workers. I made friends there. Management was a bit of a challenge. We worked long hours and sometimes time flew.

Pros

office location

Productive and fun workplace

Pros

office location

Cons

This position taught me on how to communicate with various individuals. The management wasn't good enough in managing working hours plus the environment and when it comes to the co-workers, it was every man for himself and the was lack of communication in team meetings. I didn't find anything hard in the jot but it was hard for me to deal with the people who do not listen to other people's points of views. What I enjoyed in that job, I was able to interact with people as I was learning a lot from them, involving in numerous projects and enhanced my capability to working teams and being creative. However, I enjoyed also working independently.

Pros

team building

nice place to work

this two years i have worked with vodacom is been a nice thing to do coz i dont get problem when it comes to short of stock and very challenging job.

Pros

buy your own lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom
  • Agent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?