Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Reviews for Credit Controller

Credit Controller6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews

Productive, just and fun workplace with a lot of entertainments

Vodacom is an excellent company to work for although I'm a contractor because I have firstly falled in love with the culture and the environment until I met the employees and figured out that they're more supportive and team work is the key to achieve most of our task and it really does produce the desired results.

Pros

Weekend off

It is a good company

Vodacom is a great company to work for. I learned a lot and they contributed very much into the woman I've become. They helped build me as a person and I will forever cherish and take what I have learned with me.

Pros

Fun Fridays

Cons

Constant reshuffling of staff

Work experince

the challenging and most lovely thing I like about my job is working with people as there will always be a challenge withy working with different emotions..

Excitement and smart work

- its a fun working environment and gives different challenges on daily basis. - learned lot of skills .. how to handle pressure and to work with different people. - We work in large teams which make it more exciting in terms of working your path to the top. - Main system issues impact my day. - Fun , incentives training sessions and good performance

Pros

Voucher

Cons

over time

Productive but not work-life balanced

I am currently employed by Vodacom as Credit Controller from 2012 working within risk team tasked with identifying risk, fraudulent account, setting credit limits on customer’s accounts, monitoring age analysis and most importantly devising strategies to reduce bad debt. Sometimes I feel the junior management don't know what they are doing because they change thing quite often.I am working with understanding co-workers with pleasant attitude. The hardest part of my job is to work over the weekend. Dealing with difficult client and being able to assist them is the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Cell Phone allowance

Cons

Log hours

stressful

somedays are good ut you know you gonna have a bad day when supervisors are moody..... you get home youare tired the only thing you wana do is sleep..... over worked and underpaid

Pros

incentive

Cons

mangers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodacom?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Vodacom Reviews by Location