Vodacom

Data Technician3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement

Data Technician

responsible for the collection, recording and retrieval of information. We read source documents, verify the accuracy of the information, manage data storage and retrieval systems.

The best place to kick start a career

It's not a bad company at all. the pressure depends on which department you work for. So far i have learned a lot for example the system support experience i got in this company is something that will get me my next job and the job after that. The management is also ok and so far i haven't found anything hard about this job.

Pros

free pizza on fridays if targets have been reached

Cons

working on weekends sometimes

Production

Typical day is when i have to do mobile network troubleshooting. I learned about customer service, how to serve people with smile and handling irate customers. Management was only fair and meet our grievances. The team was amazing people, we get along so well. Taking escalation was the hard part cause i was supposed to make sure i meet the customers satisfaction in a case where by 1st level support didn't resolve the issue.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodacom?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom
  • Data Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?