Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Sales Manager5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

N/a

Vodacom is a dynamic environment, it offers many opportunities and is on the forefront of technology. The environment is extremely stressful and not for the faint hearted.

Productive and fun workplace

I love teamwork. A loving and priductice place to work at and I also love helping people for a living. We always encouraged eachother and push one another to the limit to achieve the best that we can

Great work environment

I have worked for the company for almost 8 years.... It was an incredible experience with much to learn on a daily basis. I had started as a Sales Consultant and now I am promoted to sales manager

Pros

Learning daily

Productive and work

This was one of the best jobs and staff I worked with. Unfortunately salary was my problem as I was working extra hours and was there many years but never moved up to grow.

Pros

Rewards and commision

Cons

8-6pm

Challenges at Work place and Successes

Looking after Gauteng Provincial Government, City of Johannesburg, City Power.Very hectic and demanding customers, must be available 24 hours for the top management when having problems.No weekends and after hours.In 2010 I have created/introduced the Blackberry application for all the principals of Gauteng for reporting( That was my biggest achievement in life)In 2011 created the application/ reporting tool for City of Johannesburg councelors.Always under pressure, attend seminars.I was one of the speakers at the SALGA summit in Northwest, Talking about Woman in IT.Ive learned more about dealing with people in my day to day work, dealing with your colleaques, understanding the difference between Private companies and Public Sector companies.

Pros

i always entertain my clients

Cons

24 hours availability for your clients and company exco members

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodacom?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom