Vodacom

Vodacom Employee Reviews for Senior Training Specialist

Senior Training Specialist3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews

Get to work, Do some admin, Do your job, Have lunch Do your job, Go home It is a typical everyday hustle and bustle. The company is constantly busy updating and changing its ways to be more in line with the sister company Vodafone

Pros

Good name

Cons

Famous name

A very relaxed and warm environment

This is the most academic encouraging workplace. There is always a need to improve yourself in whatever you are doing. The environment and the people are very encouraging and competitive. You also yearn to learn more and excel in your field of expertise. The only challenge is when you are being thrown in the deep end to train a subject that you do not master but those are very rare occasions when there are limited or lack of the necessary resources. The most enjoyable part is when the delegates depend on me for information and they can follow my instructions.

Pros

Different lessons to provide

Cons

Having to report early even if there isn't much work to do on a particular day

Productive and Fun to work for

Vodacom is still the leading cellular network in SA ever since they started. They look very well after their employees and they have excellent benefits. Fuon company to work for always have something to celebrate.

Pros

benefits and culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom
  • Senior Training Specialist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?