Vodacom

Vodacom Culture reviews

South Africa510 reviews

Clear

Great learning curve great company to work for. I would love to go back

My time working there was never waisted. From the training, the coaches we had it was out of this world. Work was like a second home. Team leaders team mates made it fun. The company made it a priority for their employees to work hard and feel at home

Pros

Insentives

Cons

Nothing really

Productive and fun

Productive and funFamily orientatedToo much nepotismExec management find work around to employ peopleRelationships Who you know and socialise with

Pros

Parking, Salary, Benefits

Cons

Exec Management, Nepotism, culture questionable.

Productive and fun workplace

Its a great thing to work for vodacom The culture and their HR department is wonderful they' have a great sense of customer care and good culture of inclusiveness

They are very good

It's a very good company to work for. It's very nice to work with customers Being around people that like to work. Vodacom look after there staff. They help where they can.

work hard play hard

a typical day at work: a cutting edge company with a highly competent workforce what i learnt: stakeholder management is critical management: focused workplace culture: work hard play hard hardest part of the job: long hours most enjoyable part of the job: Completion of a project.

Good and safe place to be

Was working as promoter.i learned to be patient with other people and I learnt different languages.Vodacom doesn't discriminate other cultures.To promote sim cards isn't so easy. I really enjoyed talking with people using the language they understood

fun work place

i have learned a lot from their culture of not hiding any information even the finances of the company, when asking question of how to go about certain duties i got help from coworkers.

It was a great experience and would recommend it for anyone

Work environment very professional and supporting, knowledge of what you doing is very important. Colleagues are supportive and willing to help in any way.

Pros

Enjoyable

Cons

Future Not guaranteed

productive and fun work place

Energy filled and a good mix of cultures to achieve. Good benefits and job security, work life balance is vital and is taken seriously. There are opportunities to study and further your knowledge.

Really not nice

Targets are set to high for individuals targets, micromanagement. And no team work. You don't get paid overtime or on holidays, your insentive cards gets taken away if you don't reach your individual targets

Pros

Cons

Long hours and no overtime pay

Productive and stimulating environment

The firm is great to work at however it is important to set your pace at which to work at and stick to it. The culture is very vibrant and exciting. Vodacom is an inclusive employer.

good place to work

good place to work and work environment is good and work balace is good and management is excellent and work culture is good and good team i worked people

I learned working with people

The most enjoyable part of working at Vodacom is that it's giving us an opportunity to work with people knowing people to communicate and to be a hard worker.

productive and fun working place but they can do better

they took me in without experience in fraud or qualification and gave me experience gave me opportunities to write my certifications not so good management structure but workable fair workplace culture monitoring have to give client the bad news that they have been hacked enjoyed closing and stopping hackers from hacking our clients.

Fun

The facilities were conducive to work in because of the management style of the supervisors. Firstly they they train employees so that they are able to do the job in a competitive way

Pros

Good working hours

Cons

No staff transport and food

Working at vodacom was very nice

Working for vodacom was a blessing in my life it suited my life style and the management was very help full and we had team building .the place was just nice .

Pros

We had free lunch if we did well as a team

Cons

The overtimes were all up to you if you can

great place

A good place to work. Good team to work with. No complaints. I do not have any more to say. That's it. No more. Great location - easy to get to. Free parking.

Productive, just and fun workplace with a lot of entertainments

Vodacom is an excellent company to work for although I'm a contractor because I have firstly falled in love with the culture and the environment until I met the employees and figured out that they're more supportive and team work is the key to achieve most of our task and it really does produce the desired results.

Pros

Weekend off

Enjoyed

We had a very tightly knit team that took care of each other and skills and knowledge was shared among the staff members. I found working there to be fun and exciting as we learnt about new products and services regularly

Productive and fun

Great work place awesome people good ethics and good managers great environment and excellent facilities a wonderful place to work in and always helps employees and cares for customers.

Pros

Hours worked

Productive workplace

Working in Vodacom was a great start. It set the foundation for how I would cope in a coperate environment. While working in the 'Claims Department' I learnt how to manage time and get my tasks done quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodacom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodacom
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?