VVM ATTORNEYS

South Africa38 reviews

Clear
2,8Work-Life Balance
3,1Management

productive but no team building, certain staff where favoured

it was productive, biased because of favouritism no equality. neat office and surroundings. management was not up to par, there was no growth opportunity, no benefits and no incentives.

Pros

canteen, free wifi

Cons

water cuts every second week

Productive and fun work place

Excellent work fun balance which makes it easier to be productive. Excellent coaching and management skills and interaction. Their open door policy at any management level makes it easier to interact, learn and grow but not only that it makes easier to share your individual ideas as well.

Team work and management plays a major role

It was fun being apart of team with spirit. We would work together or push together for one common goal and would achieve our goals. We had days were lady's would come dressed as guys and guys as Lady's. Overall management was good and fulfilled any expectations I had of the company.

Pros

If we made target we would get a half day and be allowed to go eat out on company expense

Cons

Working on a saturday trying to make up for team not reaching target

Good foundation to young people

This is a place which gave me an experience and opportunity when I was fresh from matric. Good environment, affordable canteen and good management team.It was in this place that I have learned about the world of work.

Pros

Free wi-fi

Cons

Basic salary for matriculants is too little

Performance Driven and Fun Environment

Excellent management skills, communication skills. Innovative, motivator, work well under pressure. Team player. Fun environment. Target driven. ....

Pros

Working with different cultures

Cons

No benefits

Good work environment

The system is the best i ever worked with Learned communication and collection skill Management that time was very biased Culture was great especially between collectors Rotating shifts

Pros

Collection system

Cons

Salary was low

Typical day when you not having a collection day I have learnt to be Patient Great management skills Job security and advancement Not reaching target enjoyed working with the team

Pros

No Free lunch

Cons

8 Hours

A world of proving ones self efficiency with numbers and decision making .

Tackling a day with schedules and targets to meet daily set targets has continuously driven me to be on point and have a friendly relationship with both subordinates and clients on the floor office and telephonically . The hardest part is tracing dodging debtors not on CPB system .. The most enjoyable part is working and feeling a part of a the chain in all aspects of the business

Pros

upon targets met, breakfast with CEO

Cons

Definately in order to meet deadlines and targets the pressure mounts

reached targets

always strive to have good days at work how to handle a difficult debt got along well with management got along well with my co workers when its half way in the month and i am far from target when i reached or exceeds target

Pros

day offs

Cons

working on weekends

debt collection company

target were very hard to reach as sabc tv license was the most big book , however i have learned to convince people why it important to pay and that made it for me to reach my target . Management were a bit assertive and kind arrogant toward productivity helping team members who are battling to reach the targets and cant cope when the debtors are irate.

Pros

vouchers

Cons

Saturday

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at VVM ATTORNEYS?

Productive but not that fun

My job was not challenging because it was based on reaching my target which was not that hard as most of the clients that we call makes promises to pay and they do, as for management they were able to assist us but I must say growth was very much away from my visibility. my colleagues were great and we used to help each other in tips of how to reach targets. the most enjoyable part of our my job was the team building we usually had to encourage each other and the most difficult part was when i was still building my book in order to reach my target... I have learnt to be assertive when dealing with customers as we are all different as woman...

Pros

team buildings

Cons

working hours (night shift)

Fun place with lots of activities

- It was when a debtor was insulting me. - Always remain calm in all situations. - MAnagement is very supportive to the staff when it comes to work. - We always work as a team. - Was to work on a charged off account. - Working on a new handover account.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Marathons, putting extra hours

It was nice enviroment if it was time for work we worked and we could have fun afterwards.

I had a very good working relationship with my management so i delivered what was expected out of me so my days were very easy i got well with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job i wouldn't say i experienced any as i knew what i was doing. We were lots of young people so we always had fun if we did'nt have work.

Pros

team buildings and team lunch

Cons

never had long hours.

i enjoy working at VVM and i am a team playeri get along with management very well and i do everything to the best of my abillity i enjoy convencing client to pay. i get a long with the people i worked with easy and enjoy meeting new people

Pros

team building

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VVM ATTORNEYS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,1 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • VVM ATTORNEYS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?