Würth

Würth Employee Reviews

South Africa14 reviews
3,0
Wurth South Africa offers over 6000 products ranging from fasteners, abrasives, chemicals, personal protective
equipment, nuts and bolts, machines and tools . Servicing customers nationwide through express shops call centre

and mainly customer service consultants.

Tasked with taking care of existing clients maintaining relations and growing customer base through acquiring new

clients. Plan and strategize sales pitch in order to reach monthly sales targets

Manager.

• Development &
5,0
Awesome family to be a part of. The training amd support provided is excellent. The management really seem to caree about the staff and their sales staff.
3,0
Great Company to work for but very little growth
comapny is very flatly structured but job security is very good, Staff is fairly happy and great team morale.
4,0
15 to 20 calls a day, 2 of which are cold calls . Networking with various companies and industries .
Building up key relationships with management and buyers .

Very sales orientated
5,0
This company is driven by each employees accomplishments and celebrate the wins with you.
They believe if you to "just fill your contract requirements and follow the set sales sequence" then the rewards will follow. Which is true.

But obviously all work you do above the standard requirements will bring personal satisfaction, growth and better rewards. And going beyond is made a lot easier due to the positive work environment, quality products, fun customers, and each Sales Representatives self-drive to provide an amazing customer service.

Overall a very positive, encouraging and supportive Company and Management Team, who will go over and above for any of their employees.
Pros
Time Flexibility
Cons
Having to deal with Terrible Drivers all day (as you are constantly on the road)
4,0
A typical day at work starts at 8 am and finishes at 5 pm. You work according to a call cycle everyday visiting your clients.
I have learned building a good relationship with your customers gains their trust in you and the product you sell. You need to have good time management to get to all your customers everyday.

The hardest part is to stay motivated because you are alone on the road all day. You need to have a plan for every customer to succeed in selling news products.

The most enjoyable part is getting to know your clients and forming a bond with them. Also managing your own time on the road.

To be a successful sales representative you have to be stricked and work hard.
5,0
PHENOMENAL company! At Würth we are very customer service oriented, and only the luckiest get the opportunity to provide a professional service to the Würth customers as a customer service consultant. I feel tremendously honoured to work for a company like this.
Pros
Everything about the company is perfect
5,0
Wurth is a go getter company.
They trust you to do your work individually.

You are your own boss, and travel daily.

You keep daily reports.

Trustworthy managment
3,0
travelling, sourcing new business and looking after your existing client base. Target driven Sales position. Client service a very important service. Product knowledge a must in this field.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Salary
3,0
Basic potential is great, German company makes products pricy. Company car and fuel helps, so actual salary low, but benefits are great. Highly recommended.
Pros
Excellent Service delivery
Cons
Expensive products
2,0
They give you the change to search the best of yourself and look how can you do different.

Then I have the knowledge in procurement, logistics, finance, customer service, marketing, e-procurement, e-commerce, e-marketing and leading projects.
4,0
Go to my clients that is on my call cycle for the day.
If I finish early I will search for new customers

I see my manager 2 times a month, as we work from home and not the office.

The hardest part of this job is to try and get new business when there is strike action taking place.

I enjoy my job because I don't go to a office every day. My clients is my work and I enjoy working with them tremendously
Pros
Company car, fuel
Cons
not always getting the sales you want
5,0
Muy buena capacitacion,auto de empresa,facilidades de trato gerencial
Pros
Auto, Nafta, Viaticos
Cons
Muchos kiloetros manejando por rutas dificiles
4,0
I am an accomplished sales strategist and solution-oriented person who thrive in challenging, fast paced environments where my performance directly impacts the bottom line. In addition, I have solid organizational leadership and decision-making skills that can immediate contribute to your operations and business development.

Currently, I am seeking a position where I can continue to uphold strong sales and customer satisfaction standards. As a member of your team, I am confident that my innovative and results-focused approach would make a significant contribution to the continued success your organisation
Pros
Self Management
Cons
salary