WCED
3,6 out of 5 stars.

WCED

WCED Employee Review

A great working and Learning enviromnent

WCED is a great place to work at as the environment is always peaceful. I have learnt that team work is key. the management is fair and is willing to co operate with junior staff members. Team work is being emphasized sharing of ideas. The hardest part to me was dispatching at the beginning sorting out of schools pay slips was kind of tricky but as time goes by u turn to operate effectively it becomes easier. It is always nice working there as the mood is always polite i enjoyed ever moment there.

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Very productive workplace

This job was okay for the most part. Interviews went well and was contacted within the same week. I learnt a lot and it is challenging and character building.
Same location

Overtime hours with no extra rumenuration.

Very stressful and time consuming. Leadership is not in line with real world issues. Ineffective communication between departments which leads to duplication of tasks. Departments also not on par with their job descriptions and often isn't aware of their core duties and obligations or how they fit into the 'chain' so that the company can run at its optimal potential.

Pros

You get paid on time.

Cons

Extra work without compensation.
Same location

Long and there was no stimulation to keep you interested.

I worked as a mark checker for the WCED. I was employed for the NSC for 2019. We had to check if all the marks were correct and being captured correctly. The work was long and very draining because there is no stimulation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WCED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance