WCED
3,6 out of 5 stars.

WCED

WCED Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

Excellent hierarchical structure and good management. I learned to be a people's lover and accountability. I enjoyed being with children, teaching and imparting my knowledge and expertise to them. I grew in loving to work with people, especially school kids. This was for me a learning curve; a job is not only about money, but about engaging and making an impact rather.

Pros

Only work for 5 days

Cons

Daily tiredom

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

Very productive workplace

This job was okay for the most part. Interviews went well and was contacted within the same week. I learnt a lot and it is challenging and character building.
Same role

Productive and fun workplace

A Typical day would be doing the teacher's admin and work with the kids. I've gained a lot of experience such as Microsoft Office and how to do admin. It also taught me how to work very fast and do things professionally. The hardest part about this job is, doing 2/3 teachers admin at the same time or making a lot copy's for the different teachers. It is confussing. What I love about my job is, working with the kids. I love to help them if they don't understand or to play with them. The management at the school is great. The teachers and the principal are very kind, and they will help you if you don't understand or you don't know how to do a certain thing.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

Not getting paid on time
Same location

Overtime hours with no extra rumenuration.

Very stressful and time consuming. Leadership is not in line with real world issues. Ineffective communication between departments which leads to duplication of tasks. Departments also not on par with their job descriptions and often isn't aware of their core duties and obligations or how they fit into the 'chain' so that the company can run at its optimal potential.

Pros

You get paid on time.

Cons

Extra work without compensation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WCED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance