WCED
3,6 out of 5 stars.

WCED

WCED Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

I work 7-3 each day and learn about people daily. My co-workers are hardworking individuals. Management is fantastic. I enjoy the job. It requires a great amount of patience and dedication.

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

productive and fun work place

productive and collaborative work place were team work plays a key role in implementing policies and delivering on the expected key responsibility areas.

Good place.

it is a good place to work. You get to make a difference in childrens lives. the environment is good and all the colleagues have a good understanding in this professional environment.

Pros

rewarding

Cons

administration

Productive but fun

Morning brief with staff, on what to expect for the day. Morning prayer with grade 11 learners as I am head of grade. Learners off to first lesson, if there is any grade 11 issues such as learner not doing home, outstanding assessment task, learner absenteeism I deal with these before first break. Then I off to my class. The highlight of my day is my grade 12 classes and break time with staff members

Pros

Seeing learners growth

Cons

Having to take work home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WCED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • WCED
  • Productive and fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?