WCED Employee Reviews for HOD, Life OrientationReview this company
HOD, Life Orientation1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 64 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Very challenging work environment, conditions worsening every year. No hands on assistance to staff throughout difficult times.
HOD, Life Orientation (Former Employee) - Eersterivier, Western Cape - 3 June 2017
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Most rewarding part is to be able to connect with learners at risk and guide them through their challenges, simultaneously growing yourself emotionally.
Three paid hilidays a year plus fringe benefits
Your work goes home with you!
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at WCED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 64 reviews
Ratings by category
3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about WCED
- Does WCED require background check? What kind of background check does WCED do and how long does WCE…3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at WCED?3 people answered
- Why do most schools want NQTs and CAPS qualified? What about experienced teachers?2 people answered
- If you were to leave WCED, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at WCED?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by WCED?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at WCED?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at WCED?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at WCED?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at WCED?One person answered