WCED

Clear
3,4Work-Life Balance
3,4Culture

Can be very stresfull.

Its great working for wced. At least the bosses care about your wellbeing. Time off for doctors visits is self managed. It is a very stresfull workplace and its difficult to manage through your emotions.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

Too many bosses.

Confidential and professional

It's a good company to work for but it's better if you are permanent because no benefits when you contracting for them. You have to deal with people of different cultures and backgrounds and every case is different.

Pros

Good salary and good hours

Cons

You not protected by the system and you need to be flexible

Excellent

Professional and punctual at all times. Responsibility is key at all times. Focus on your outcomes and you will reach your goal easily. Assure the learners of there own confidence

Good learning experience

I have learnt computer skills as well as time management. The greatest skill I have learnt was working under pressure which is required and I thrive under pressure.

productive and fun work place

productive and collaborative work place were team work plays a key role in implementing policies and delivering on the expected key responsibility areas.

Productive and fun workplace

I work 7-3 each day and learn about people daily. My co-workers are hardworking individuals. Management is fantastic. I enjoy the job. It requires a great amount of patience and dedication.

productive

Productive workplace with supportive management. Everyday you have different challenges You have to keep your calm with the irate parents to at the end calm them down. Although we have our differences we still work as a team cause at the end of the day the school has to run like clockwork.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

no cons

A great working and Learning enviromnent

WCED is a great place to work at as the environment is always peaceful. I have learnt that team work is key. the management is fair and is willing to co operate with junior staff members. Team work is being emphasized sharing of ideas. The hardest part to me was dispatching at the beginning sorting out of schools pay slips was kind of tricky but as time goes by u turn to operate effectively it becomes easier. It is always nice working there as the mood is always polite i enjoyed ever moment there.

Productive work place

At the moment we are on the 7 day cycle with no off periods. This is my third year in teaching and what I have learned is to effectively work under pressure and work in perfect harmony with my colleagues to achieve a common purpose/goal. I have been appointed as Head of physical sciences department in my second year of teaching. The hardest part of the job is to educate learners who don't want to be educated. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you had some part in a child's life which will contribute to their success in life one day.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

The constant change in syllabus

Co-workers

Working in a big establishment with more than 80 staff members and one has to get along with everyone to be able to achieve the goals of the department.

Pros

Skills trainings, sports days

fun work place

long hours but funLearned how to work under pressureGot to meet new people and interact with different culturesHardest part of the job is the amount of work expected to be done and energy draining.Enjoyable part is the salary, especially for student such as myself.

Pros

free super if working late

productive and fun

very hard working , fun and productive person. I love to share more ideas with my colleagues and I always try to be available to my learners when ever they need my help with their school works.

Cons

8 hours

Enjoyably challenging

Poor communicationGood StaffEngage staff and learnersManage - curriculum, admin, feeding, infrastructure, classrooms/workshops, finance, marketing, procurement, meetings.

Pros

staff and pupils

Cons

centralisation

A place where working relationships are seriously considered

When achievement of the day's aim and objective became successfulYour day may not be what you expected to be so there must be a back up planIt is not easy to lead Leaders because of different visions or quality pictures each member of the team has.Each co- workers effort needs to be noticed and appreciated, and loving relationships should be enhanced,Lack of effective communication amongst the stakeholdersEnthusiastic learners that love education and supportive parents, working with different characters ( diversity)

Pros

being with learners from different grades during breaktime

Cons

inconsistency and confusion with chaos

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WCED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance