WCED

Clear
3,4Work-Life Balance
3,1Job Security & Advancement

Confidential and professional

It's a good company to work for but it's better if you are permanent because no benefits when you contracting for them. You have to deal with people of different cultures and backgrounds and every case is different.

Pros

Good salary and good hours

Cons

You not protected by the system and you need to be flexible

Contract worker

Ive been a contract teacher for 3years now and I still haven't received permanency. Its frustrated because I cant move forward. I cant buy a house or a car and I feel that this is unfair.

Good learning experience

I have learnt computer skills as well as time management. The greatest skill I have learnt was working under pressure which is required and I thrive under pressure.

Depending on the Office and or Personnel

Worked for WCED. People can become very ambitious and start to make the environment an unpleasant place to be in. Will go back to work at WCED. However, would prefer to work in an office environment.

Very challenging work environment, conditions worsening every year. No hands on assistance to staff throughout difficult times.

Most rewarding part is to be able to connect with learners at risk and guide them through their challenges, simultaneously growing yourself emotionally.

Pros

Three paid hilidays a year plus fringe benefits

Cons

Your work goes home with you!

Fun workplace

WCED is a place to work for , it pays for my studies the benefits are good but its good to grow and fly so that you can learn more about the other companies rules and regulations, policies and conducts.

Pros

50% fringe benefits for medical

Cons

Normal hours

Rewarding

Best for security and stability. Classroom teaching. Great working hours with benefits, all government employee benefits. Time to spend with families when it's school holidays.

Pros

government perks

Cons

no opportunity for promotion and growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WCED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • WCED
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?