WEBHELP

WEBHELP Employee Reviews

South Africa340 reviews
2,0
Technical training was very boring and was hard to retain important information.
Very technical and easy to get confused between right and wrong.

You get paid more for speaking a different language.

You think the customer is right? Think again.

Communication in the management needs to tighten up.
Pros
You MIGHT have a nice view
5,0
Webhelp is the Best Company. The environment is very inviting and relaxing. I really enjoyed working there as it was a fun place which made my job easier. I enjoyed working there however, I had to leave for a permanent position as I was on a contract at Webhelp which they kept on renewing for only a month. Given an opportunity with a permanent position, without any hesitation I'd go back.
5,0
Very great work ethic, fun environment to work in. There are great job opportunities within the company and the level of professionalism is amazing. Getting promoted to a different level or department is easy but takes hard work and dedication, I would recommend Webhelp to anyone wanting to apply.
Pros
Meal allowance, transport allowance and transport home, you also get a shift allowance
Cons
Awkward working hours. If you a parent I would not recommend Webhelp.
4,0
The place is full of lively youthful people .
There are opportunities for one to grow.

They always choose the best and achievable incentive structures.
3,0
working as Webhelp has its ups and downs like there were good benefits and understanding compromises at certain points but what made webhelp a homey environment was the floor staff and 2 operations managers(in my opinion), All in all when applying to work there always expect the unexpected you may have good times and you may have bad time.
Pros
target bonus
Cons
unwanted added hours which is not added as overtime just basic salary
5,0
Best company to work, employer of choice, everybody was happy from Management down to agents. Helping one another to reach targets in a fun way. Fun competitions amongst the teams as there were prizes to be won every month for the best team and for the best agent. That was motivating the team to work together and people could also excel individually.
Pros
Monthly Competitions of best agents and best teams/ team buildings/ free lunches
Cons
not much
1,0
I feel that if you were not friends with senior mangement you will not succeed or progress further than an advisor. The work itself I loved as I do love supplying a good customer experience and know I was good at my job. The work itself could be stressful but managesble, but not as stressful as Ops Managers and their expectations of taking calls and doing back office work especially in the tracking drp.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
UK times and Day light savings till late
4,0
Great environment to work in, team leaders are very helpful and engage with their teams. They have flexible hours and transport for their staff. Keep their employees entertained by having pool tables at the kitchen and always have competitions n prizes to be won
3,0
Overwork sometimes but very friendly people and a youthful environment but very stressful during peak seasons such as Easter, Black Friday and Christmas
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Overtime, Working late
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WEBHELP?
2,0
Great company for a first job,but management is a big let down. After a month or 2 you start to see that the only way to move up is being a brown nose
3,0
I have learned a lot, unfortunately it wasn't in a progressive environment. More focus needs to be placed on employee development especially in the technologically advanced age we operate in.
1,0
The management I worked with were extremely poor. The Management's expectations are astronomical at times and no normal person can live up to that all the time. The money was fine but you stres yourself into oblivion.
2,0
I think what they should do is make sure that the people who work for them are valued and cared for, as there would not be any job if there agents were not there.
Pay them what's due to them and not only think of them as numbers
Pros
Great campaigns from the UK
Cons
Bad management who only think about themselves and bad payroll
5,0
Webhelp is awesome i miss u, best company ever,. Good management and awesome team mates miss the 2man team, diversity of other departments and meeting new people
4,0
Webhelp is a great company to work for I would do it again.the people are lovely welcoming.the customers are a bit of everything but lovely to work with UK based company
Pros
None to put down
Cons
None to put down
2,0
A joke really. Nepotism, favouritism, managers fratenising with sub ordinates. Rules apply to certain people. My ops manager thought he owned the campaign.
Pros
Transport
Cons
everything about that place
3,0
I joined webhelp for a very brief period however my time there was filled withs lots of exploration about the call centre environment. I left webhelp with much polished communication skills and a solid network of young graduates who were just kick starting their careerpaths.
Pros
Working with a driven group of young people
2,0
People are not paid enough, for the job that they are doing, they even ask people to do overtime and not pay them their money which is stressful, you work extra time to get enough money and still they robb you and under pay you.
4,0
Work hard as well as prove yourself. Growth is limited you have to work extra hard for a lot of years to grow. It's an okay company for a career start.
4,0
Webhelp offers great benefits and management is very hands on . The salary is good as well as the incentives made available. Travelling is easy as the location is central
1,0
On paper, Webhelp seems like a promising work place.

The reality is that they really only care about the bottom line. You as the employee will not be taken into consideration and always expected to fall in line.

There are major favoritism and nepotism happening and this is not even hidden. The only way to "earn" a promotion is to be really good at filling positions which is not professionally required (hope you get the picture).

Hard work is overlooked. Cutting corners are praised.

Inappropriate misconduct within management is the norm.

Your shifts will change overnight.