Weigh-Less

Weigh-Less Employee Reviews

Great job and learning opportunity

Administration office work 0800-16:30 Learned about group meetings, stockists, group leaders and healthy food. Owner very professional Management unprofessional Company Culture - uncertain Hardest part of job - communication unclear Great job opportunity

What review

One of the most distasteful companies I had the displeasure of working at. The Chairman, as she likes to be called, is rude, aggressive and prone to assaulting people she disagrees with. The staff turnover is huge. Her management, all family, has no people skills. If this company folds, as it should have years ago, it will not have happened to a more deserving person than the owner. There are no pros to working there it is like living a nightmare. Will never ever recommend anyone interview there, not that they would in any employment agency as none would touch that company with a barge pole. The management reputation is a known secret, and widly spoken of.

Pros

Cons

Too many to mention

The worst job ever

This CEO treats their employees like dirt! The deadlines and targets are completely unrealistic and unachieveable. The CEO refuses to believe that her business is a dying brand and refuses to move with technology or put money into new ideas for the business. The CEO treats employees as if they are slaves and shouts and screams and is extremely unprofessional and disgusting. NO employees get raises and salaries are paid late if at all. CEO deserves to be outed for her disgusting behaviour and treatment of staff. The staff turnover is extremely high with some employees leaving after a matter of hours. Don’t ever put your mental health in danger by working at this companies head office or remotely.

Pros

Zero!

Cons

The CEO of this company is horrendous, work hours are awful, targets 100% unachievable, awful treatment and support from every area

Horrible

At Head office the founder, CEO and management are very disorganized and do everything last minute under immense pressure. No room for growth. Hard work is not appreciated. No job description was given and overtime not paid.

Pros

Zero

Cons

Weigh-Leas

Hard work

Never enough hours in a day. People relationship building is very important. Reports and feedback takes a lot of your day but seeing the fruit at the end is rewarding. Time management is difficult as new matters arise continuously.

Pros

Free weight management

different working enviroment

Lots of challenges exciting working environment the most enjoyable part of the job was the challenges I faced everyday I learnt a lot about living a healthy lifestyle

Pros

Cons

management

Pleasant working conditions

Worked with a Team of 15 to 10 people at a time and covered an area from Paarden Eiland to Duynefontein loved working with people, setting targets and achieving for the workforce and myself. Marketing was vital and knowledge of weight loss dealing with people with passion and great understanding. Covered Administrative work and Reporting on a daily basis to Head Office based in Durban.. Loved working with people and retired in 2014. I would continue to work part time or full time based on working office routine marketing or sales driven which is my passion.

Pros

working lunches must times

Cons

worked long hours to achieve

Demanding & Stressful

You need to be available 24/7 as a regional manager, not just to the staff working underneath you but also to the Founder of the company. There is no respect from top management for family time or times when you are sick. You need to be contactable at all times

Cons

Long hours without any appreciation

Fun working environment and enlightneng

I learned that every job is worth doing and if you dedicate yourself to something you will rip good results.The working environment was fun because our manager interacted with every one and made sure that we each do the best. The enjoyable part of the job was when we become the leading team everytime they select the most hard working group.There werent any un-managable time because we were all striving for excellency so we helped each other.

Pros

They weren't any pros nothing was free

Cons

We worked on weekends when ever it month end

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weigh-Less. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6