WELLNESS WAREHOUSE
View all WELLNESS WAREHOUSE reviews

WELLNESS WAREHOUSE

WELLNESS WAREHOUSE Employee Review

Productive and progressive

I enjoy what I do and that is to be an integral part of the operations team. I have learnt through Wellness Warehouse that I have so many skills and so many skills has been added through the autonomy I have in my job function.The culture is inclusive and leaves so much room for personal growth.The hardest part of the job is that the salary does not match my output.The most enjoyable part is to see how all the parts come together once a project is completed.

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement

workplace

I used to for the company almost 4 years I would like to improve myself Again I real enjoy to work in company site course I got lot of experience of working in the werehouse.thank you I would like to hear feed as soon you get my massage .

Pros

2 breaks time

Cons

Not productive

Good environment when it comes to knowledge,trainings and experience but the salaries are so ridiculers with the amount of work we doing. Public holidays and sundays are normal rate.

Pros

Cons

Same location

It's a nice and relaxed but also stressful job

You have to know everything within the business but they won't pay you for your knowledge. You learn alot but I will advice to take the knowledge and run with it to another company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WELLNESS WAREHOUSE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
2,9 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • WELLNESS WAREHOUSE
  • Productive and progressive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?