WELLNESS WAREHOUSE

WELLNESS WAREHOUSE Employee Reviews

South Africa34 reviews

3,0Work-Life Balance

workplace

I used to for the company almost 4 years I would like to improve myself Again I real enjoy to work in company site course I got lot of experience of working in the werehouse.thank you I would like to hear feed as soon you get my massage .

Pros

2 breaks time

Cons

Not a great place to be unless you are straight out of school

bad pay, long hours and you may have required qualifications and experience for management position you are over looked for people they favor that do not possess your expertise or qualifications.

Productive and progressive

I enjoy what I do and that is to be an integral part of the operations team. I have learnt through Wellness Warehouse that I have so many skills and so many skills has been added through the autonomy I have in my job function.The culture is inclusive and leaves so much room for personal growth.The hardest part of the job is that the salary does not match my output.The most enjoyable part is to see how all the parts come together once a project is completed.

Fair and friendly environment

There is room for growth, you get to acquire lot of skills, you learn a lot because atleast every week there is a supplier educating on different products, opportunity to acquire certificates through learning programs. Friendly and interactive environment.

Pros

Knowledge, opportunity

Cons

Retail hours long, and working on weekends. No overtime pay only time owing

productive and fun workplace

it is productive and fun in the place of work. the productivity is immaculate, i have lots of fun at the place of work because of the productive atmosphere that I experience in the fun workplace.

Pros

free lunches

Not productive

Good environment when it comes to knowledge,trainings and experience but the salaries are so ridiculers with the amount of work we doing. Public holidays and sundays are normal rate.

Cons

It's a nice and relaxed but also stressful job

You have to know everything within the business but they won't pay you for your knowledge. You learn alot but I will advice to take the knowledge and run with it to another company.

Unproductive environment

The company is lacking professional leadership and they are more corporal to challenge. Their not open to a systemic management which provide open creative business operations.

Pros

Training

Cons

Feedback

It was a great learning experience and one I would take again given the opportunity.

Wellness Warehouse is a place where one can invest in their development in the industry and learn as much as possible about the field. Very compatible salary range also.

Not there yet they are so unproffessional

With management they like they have picked people from the streets to come and do the job. They change their staff a lot doesn't the people on top level notice

Pros

No appreciation

Cons

Very long and no overtime.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WELLNESS WAREHOUSE?

You do everything at this job clean, consult, merchendise, work at the tills, clean shelves and windows plus clean the floors..You even Un pack boxes

Pros

2 weekends off in a month

Cons

Long hours and working on weekends and holidays

Retail is not for everyone

I highly recommend making sure you speak to others about working in the retail environment before taking on this position. The hours are very long (can often amount to 10-11 hours on your feet, in the shop per day, including every alternate weekend) and there is a lot of tedious work to do, such as constantly counting hundreds of small items of stock, checking expiry dates on each product, cleaning the shop etc. It is also quite difficult to take leave for important events and you will be working throughout the holiday season, including Christmas and new years. It is difficult to balance work life and personal life in this position, as you often will finish after 7pm and work full-days on weekends. You are physically exhausted at the end of each shift, since you're on your feet and constantly walking, cleaning, bending, lifting etc. Most of my colleagues were physically and mentally fatigued when I was working there. The employee turn-over is also quite high - many employees leave within a month or two of working there due to burnout. The training was very interesting and thorough - we got treated to amazing food and got lots of free samples of health products. The amount of health-consulting done is minimal compared to the amount of shop-cleaning and stock-counting done. Consider this a stepping stone position and not ideal for anyone with strong interpersonal commitments.

Management is trash

You get blamed for taking things and then they try and work your way out of the company. They don't give you a chance to explain yourself. The management is trash

productive and great learning environment

You learn new things everyday with regards to products and what they do in the body. A typical day at work differs with the position, as a health consultant, I interact with customers and assist them on their various health needs, I unpack boxes, pack stock and manage customer orders. Banking, cashing up and contacting suppliers for fresh orders are part of the duties carried out in store by responsible individuals. The environment keeps one healthy because you tend to know more about health and start practising living well. The trainings equip us with necessary knowledge. The hardest part of the day is close to nil. It is great when the store is busy, keeps one on their toes and pushing to beat targets.

My time at wellness warehouse was good.

In the 9 months I've learned alot about the company. I've learn about deadlines and how to work accurately. I've learned how to be a good picker and packer. And to wrap the glass bottles.

Pros

Boss interacts with workers on a regular bases.

Cons

No security cameras in case stock goes missing or been opened by workers.

Administrator for the deli

I did all the administration for the deli . I did ordering of stock , stocktake, staff rostering , cashing up , data capturing , as well as seeing to customer needs .

productive company and allows growth

a typical day at wellness includes welcoming and serving customers and help them choose the best product. Being a cashier and floor assistant meant that the customer satisfaction depends on your service.

Racism an favoritism to the company

Top management she is rude, and don't know how to work together with the staff. Not to mention racism in the company. They fav whites and treat badly us backs.

Pros

Cons

Long hours are badly

Fun, Passionate and Always changing.

Company growing well, a lot of changes in a short amount of time. Loads of change management needed. Management is supportive but deadlines are deadlines. Challenges include low experience skills base within existing staff compliment. Therefore, experienced employees are leaned on to make additional contributions.

they treat their workers unequally

Favoritism in the company, like you can be working the same department doing the same work but they paid more than you. Empty promises, sometimes you get that your salary is short

Cons

long hours, not enough salary

Fun and innovative

Fun and vibrant work place, that allowed me to learn more and grow in the company. The atmosphere of the store is very welcoming even for customers. I very much enjoyed working at wellness warehouse store, I had a great learning experience as well as a good relationship with my coleagues.

Pros

Allow one to grown in the company

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WELLNESS WAREHOUSE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance