WELLNESS WAREHOUSE

WELLNESS WAREHOUSE Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Cape Town, Western Cape18 reviews

3,0Work-Life Balance

workplace

I used to for the company almost 4 years I would like to improve myself Again I real enjoy to work in company site course I got lot of experience of working in the werehouse.thank you I would like to hear feed as soon you get my massage .

Pros

2 breaks time

Productive and progressive

I enjoy what I do and that is to be an integral part of the operations team. I have learnt through Wellness Warehouse that I have so many skills and so many skills has been added through the autonomy I have in my job function.The culture is inclusive and leaves so much room for personal growth.The hardest part of the job is that the salary does not match my output.The most enjoyable part is to see how all the parts come together once a project is completed.

Not productive

Good environment when it comes to knowledge,trainings and experience but the salaries are so ridiculers with the amount of work we doing. Public holidays and sundays are normal rate.

Cons

It's a nice and relaxed but also stressful job

You have to know everything within the business but they won't pay you for your knowledge. You learn alot but I will advice to take the knowledge and run with it to another company.

Not there yet they are so unproffessional

With management they like they have picked people from the streets to come and do the job. They change their staff a lot doesn't the people on top level notice

Pros

No appreciation

Cons

Very long and no overtime.

Management is trash

You get blamed for taking things and then they try and work your way out of the company. They don't give you a chance to explain yourself. The management is trash

Administrator for the deli

I did all the administration for the deli . I did ordering of stock , stocktake, staff rostering , cashing up , data capturing , as well as seeing to customer needs .

productive company and allows growth

a typical day at wellness includes welcoming and serving customers and help them choose the best product. Being a cashier and floor assistant meant that the customer satisfaction depends on your service.

Fun and innovative

Fun and vibrant work place, that allowed me to learn more and grow in the company. The atmosphere of the store is very welcoming even for customers. I very much enjoyed working at wellness warehouse store, I had a great learning experience as well as a good relationship with my coleagues.

Pros

Allow one to grown in the company

Great workplace

The company was very organized. A well structured work place. A good learning experience for people that want to get to knowledge within a retail company.

Pros

Great learning experience.

Cons

Unprofesional co workers

productive , ongoing learning excellent workplace

My day at wellness is Very productive , I have to keep clients happy so always have to be on time and accurate . I have learned that when you keep the customer happy you will always get positive feedback and this way they advertise the company in a positive manner . Management is the best if you give your best and do your work and exceed in all expectations.The culture is diverse there is staff of all walks of live age gender and culture. The hardest part of the job is to accomadate everyone. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the clients smiles on there faces when they realized they received excellent service.

Pros

non

Cons

working weekends

fun work place

I am a sales assistant/beauty consultant at wellness warehouse my tasks are as followed I assist customers replenish,merchandise sent stock to other stores assist at the till point & help the health advisors where I can. The time I spent with Wellness was a major learning curve as I took a risk entering the health store field and I soared even higher then my imagination as I love learning new things was entering my path every day and I enjoyed every opportunity. I got promoted from ppa (pay point assistant) to sales assistant in 8 months learned a great deal bout the skin and organic skin care. Management is friendly helpful and understanding more family like than boss like. My team mates are diverse crazy caring and special each fitting in to the wellness puzzle. The hardest part of my job is to see a customer upset or unsatisfied. Meeting wonderful people and learning bout products and there functions.

Pros

getting free beauty products.

Cons

long hours and traviling home with the train late

productive

Typical normal day at work, printing orders between 1-15 on a normal day I've learned on a daily routine that communication is valuable, my team and I we have fun in our work space while being productive, you need a relax or unwind moments. you never know when you hit that problematic client, you need to focus on. working together as a team with Management included and making target. That makes me wanna give more and do more the next day and the day after.

It was a very productive place to work at and i had learn't a lot not only about the working culture but more about their product as well.

Pros

Product Training

Online Manager

Customers place orders online Staff pick and invoice and pack each order, with a hand written note to say thank you for shopping online with Wellness couriers come and collect twice a day helping customers on the phone to shop online step by step answering emails from customers if they are looking for specific products or alternative products to what they are taking etc, negotiating with courier company's for better rates. managing staff, leave etc Making sure that each parcel is packed so that its a great shopping experience once the customer opens it. It is great when customers complement the online shop service we get lots of emails and face book comments as well as twitter telling us what a wonderful experience it was to shop online, That makes the job fun. Stock sometimes causes problems with orders not going out, so then you have to contact the customer to say sorry for delay in the dispatching of the order or suggest a replacement if you cannot get the item they are looking for.

Pros

No saturday and sunday working

Cons

stock problems

All in a days work

everyday is different, customer are the same most of the time,but working in the health field one learns something new everyday. i have learned how to manage a store and casual staff, also cash up and to deliver great customer service. i work with wonder co-workers who i also learn from each day, hard working and career driven. the hardest part of my job is dealing with customer complaints regarding products ect, but nothing i can not handle. i enjoy chatting to customer and offering advice about health. but would love to find a career or job in the banking sector. accounting has always been my passion.

Pros

offering advice and service

Cons

difficult customers

too little work for the hours,good environment

My day started at 7:30am and ended at 16:00, however my work was usually done by 14:00 for the latest, so I often worked really slowly at some things, so as to keep myself busy and not have sit and do nothing for the remaining time. Management was good, great communication with staff, friendly yet assertive, did not take advantage of my presence. Co-workers were friendly and hard working. The hardest part of the job was to decide on a suitable filing system that would work for the company and to find something to do when I completed my work. The most enjoyable was sorting out the odd products and samples in storage and colour coding files.

Pros

long breaks and good salary

Cons

too little work for the appointed hours

20%

My review I did not learn much, except for filingTypical day, I learned their system for the first time and the following day I forgot some few things, when I asked I was shouted at..Everyday I arrived @ 8am but I was given work at around 11am and that would be filling, that continued for 2 monthsMy co-worker never greeted me in the morning only each otherNever had any enjoyable moments

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance