WELLNESS WAREHOUSE

Beauty Consultant3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews

3,0Work-Life Balance

Fair and friendly environment

There is room for growth, you get to acquire lot of skills, you learn a lot because atleast every week there is a supplier educating on different products, opportunity to acquire certificates through learning programs. Friendly and interactive environment.

Pros

Knowledge, opportunity

Cons

Retail hours long, and working on weekends. No overtime pay only time owing

It's a nice and relaxed but also stressful job

You have to know everything within the business but they won't pay you for your knowledge. You learn alot but I will advice to take the knowledge and run with it to another company.

fun work place

I am a sales assistant/beauty consultant at wellness warehouse my tasks are as followed I assist customers replenish,merchandise sent stock to other stores assist at the till point & help the health advisors where I can. The time I spent with Wellness was a major learning curve as I took a risk entering the health store field and I soared even higher then my imagination as I love learning new things was entering my path every day and I enjoyed every opportunity. I got promoted from ppa (pay point assistant) to sales assistant in 8 months learned a great deal bout the skin and organic skin care. Management is friendly helpful and understanding more family like than boss like. My team mates are diverse crazy caring and special each fitting in to the wellness puzzle. The hardest part of my job is to see a customer upset or unsatisfied. Meeting wonderful people and learning bout products and there functions.

Pros

getting free beauty products.

Cons

long hours and traviling home with the train late

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WELLNESS WAREHOUSE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance