WELLNESS WAREHOUSE

Online Manager2 reviews
South Africa2 reviews

3,0Work-Life Balance

productive

Typical normal day at work, printing orders between 1-15 on a normal day I've learned on a daily routine that communication is valuable, my team and I we have fun in our work space while being productive, you need a relax or unwind moments. you never know when you hit that problematic client, you need to focus on. working together as a team with Management included and making target. That makes me wanna give more and do more the next day and the day after.

Online Manager

Customers place orders online Staff pick and invoice and pack each order, with a hand written note to say thank you for shopping online with Wellness couriers come and collect twice a day helping customers on the phone to shop online step by step answering emails from customers if they are looking for specific products or alternative products to what they are taking etc, negotiating with courier company's for better rates. managing staff, leave etc Making sure that each parcel is packed so that its a great shopping experience once the customer opens it. It is great when customers complement the online shop service we get lots of emails and face book comments as well as twitter telling us what a wonderful experience it was to shop online, That makes the job fun. Stock sometimes causes problems with orders not going out, so then you have to contact the customer to say sorry for delay in the dispatching of the order or suggest a replacement if you cannot get the item they are looking for.

Pros

No saturday and sunday working

Cons

stock problems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WELLNESS WAREHOUSE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance