WELLNESS WAREHOUSE

Clear
3,0Work-Life Balance
2,4Pay & Benefits

workplace

I used to for the company almost 4 years I would like to improve myself Again I real enjoy to work in company site course I got lot of experience of working in the werehouse.thank you I would like to hear feed as soon you get my massage .

Pros

2 breaks time

Productive and progressive

I enjoy what I do and that is to be an integral part of the operations team. I have learnt through Wellness Warehouse that I have so many skills and so many skills has been added through the autonomy I have in my job function.The culture is inclusive and leaves so much room for personal growth.The hardest part of the job is that the salary does not match my output.The most enjoyable part is to see how all the parts come together once a project is completed.

productive and fun workplace

it is productive and fun in the place of work. the productivity is immaculate, i have lots of fun at the place of work because of the productive atmosphere that I experience in the fun workplace.

Pros

free lunches

Not productive

Good environment when it comes to knowledge,trainings and experience but the salaries are so ridiculers with the amount of work we doing. Public holidays and sundays are normal rate.

Cons

It was a great learning experience and one I would take again given the opportunity.

Wellness Warehouse is a place where one can invest in their development in the industry and learn as much as possible about the field. Very compatible salary range also.

they treat their workers unequally

Favoritism in the company, like you can be working the same department doing the same work but they paid more than you. Empty promises, sometimes you get that your salary is short

Cons

long hours, not enough salary

No bonus at xmas time

My friend works for wellness and I was shocked to learn the company does not give bonuses the salary that is given is so little and still no bonus is giving for Xmas time.how does the company expect to prosper if they don't reward their staff.

Pros

Cons

Long hours and salary

too little work for the hours,good environment

My day started at 7:30am and ended at 16:00, however my work was usually done by 14:00 for the latest, so I often worked really slowly at some things, so as to keep myself busy and not have sit and do nothing for the remaining time. Management was good, great communication with staff, friendly yet assertive, did not take advantage of my presence. Co-workers were friendly and hard working. The hardest part of the job was to decide on a suitable filing system that would work for the company and to find something to do when I completed my work. The most enjoyable was sorting out the odd products and samples in storage and colour coding files.

Pros

long breaks and good salary

Cons

too little work for the appointed hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WELLNESS WAREHOUSE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance