Western Cape Government
View all Western Cape Government reviews

Western Cape Government

Western Cape Government Employee Review

Fun Workplace

Working for the government was stress free and easy. My work colleagues was very nice and helpful, I learned a lot through them. The hardest part of the job was getting so early up in the morning to dodge the traffic. I enjoyed working with my colleagues because they made my day at work a happy one and I wish I could get another opportunity to work for the Western Cape Government again.

Pros

Free Lunch, Free Tea Breaks

Cons

Higher level colleagues have a bad attitude towards lower level colleagues.

Same roleSame location

PRODUCTIVE, Friendly workplace

A typical day would be to go through emails and then go to helpdesk to see which library sites that had network problems then we call them to make sure if their problems are fixed if they, we close the call and if not, we visit that site
Same roleSame location

Experience is good

The experience in the western cape government is very good there's no rush as long as your work is being done everything will be okay. There isn't really difficulties in the government all you need to do is understand what you are busy with.
Same location

Fun and productive workplace

Dr'sSocialworkersDietitiansCpn'sEnrolled nursesAssistent nursesPhysiosGeneral workersHouse keepersIt's was a previlidge to be part of such a dynamic team. I had the previledge to sharpen and broaden my medical experiences as I gained valuable experience.

Pros

Hour lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Cape Government. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Western Cape Government