Western Cape Government
View all Western Cape Government reviews

Western Cape Government

Western Cape Government Employee Review

I found it very experiencing to work for government,it was sometimes difficult before i get used to the place but i took that as a learning activity.i'm 100% sure that when this course end/when i leave this place in march i will be out with full experience because i have learnt a lot from the job i do not regret being here, moving to registry was a challenge but i managed to learn fast and my supervisors were very good with me,the boring part of the job was doing file requests were by you have to run up and down looking for the files,but out of it i gained a lot of experience cause i learnt the types of files and the types of departments people fall under the enjoyable part of the job was to j track the file and to do the Emailing were you confirm that the files are ready for collection and were you have to assist the clients on the counter,i learnt a lot of staff also to do data base,filing and setting up meetings, to reschedule meetings on the diary,Admin job is what i learnt mostly ,The environment i'm working on is good including the people i'm working with,they are kind,understanding,helpful and caring.

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

PRODUCTIVE, Friendly workplace

A typical day would be to go through emails and then go to helpdesk to see which library sites that had network problems then we call them to make sure if their problems are fixed if they, we close the call and if not, we visit that site

Experience is good

The experience in the western cape government is very good there's no rush as long as your work is being done everything will be okay. There isn't really difficulties in the government all you need to do is understand what you are busy with.

Productive and fun workplace

A workplace where employees and employers alike collaborate on various tasks. It is a highly productive environment where time to relax and work is well-balanced. The pace of work is generally set to match the deadline of the task at hand with many of the IT staff adapting and adjusting to their respective tasks as required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Cape Government. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Western Cape Government
  • I'm in a very good hands of Government (Department of Premier) & with full experience,good colleagues,good job and Environment.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?