Western Cape Government logo
4,0 out of 5 stars.
View all Western Cape Government reviews

Western Cape Government

Western Cape Government Employee Review

intranet is faster , the skills tearm is great

i have learn alot her and i have grown not just physicaly in a emotionaly as wel. i have upgreaded my skills on working with computers and tyiping documents. i wake up everyday with a confident becouse im looking forward to learn new things at work.

Pros

we always work as a tearm

Cons

lunch hours are too little

Same roleSame location

PRODUCTIVE, Friendly workplace

A typical day would be to go through emails and then go to helpdesk to see which library sites that had network problems then we call them to make sure if their problems are fixed if they, we close the call and if not, we visit that site
Same roleSame location

Experience is good

The experience in the western cape government is very good there's no rush as long as your work is being done everything will be okay. There isn't really difficulties in the government all you need to do is understand what you are busy with.
Same location

Fun and productive workplace

Dr'sSocialworkersDietitiansCpn'sEnrolled nursesAssistent nursesPhysiosGeneral workersHouse keepersIt's was a previlidge to be part of such a dynamic team. I had the previledge to sharpen and broaden my medical experiences as I gained valuable experience.

Pros

Hour lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Cape Government. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0

4,2Work/Life Balance
3,5Salary/Benefits
3,7Job Security/Advancement
3,8Management
3,8Culture
  • Western Cape Government
  • intranet is faster , the skills tearm is great