Western Cape Government
View all Western Cape Government reviews

Western Cape Government

Western Cape Government Employee Review

Productive workplace

A typical day at the work place starts at 08:00 - 16:30. Where I would set up the computers for the users to have access to it. I learned to adapt to different circumstances and to different personalities. My telephone etiquette and working with people got better, since I helped out at the Thusong Centre when our centre is not busy. I've got to know so many people through communicating verbally and non-verbally. I get along with all my co-workers.

PRODUCTIVE, Friendly workplace

A typical day would be to go through emails and then go to helpdesk to see which library sites that had network problems then we call them to make sure if their problems are fixed if they, we close the call and if not, we visit that site

Experience is good

The experience in the western cape government is very good there's no rush as long as your work is being done everything will be okay. There isn't really difficulties in the government all you need to do is understand what you are busy with.

Productive and fun workplace

A workplace where employees and employers alike collaborate on various tasks. It is a highly productive environment where time to relax and work is well-balanced. The pace of work is generally set to match the deadline of the task at hand with many of the IT staff adapting and adjusting to their respective tasks as required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Cape Government. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Western Cape Government