Western Cape Government Employee Reviews for Human Resources SpecialistReview this company
Human Resources Specialist1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 63 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
With so much work that but still our work is still very relaxed and productive with high professional standards. Managers treat employees as their equals which makes motivates high staff morale.
medical aid, housing allowance, 13th cheque
No career growth, unsatisfying remuneration and benefits.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Western Cape GovernmentHuman Resources Specialist positions
See more Western Cape Government reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Cape Government. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 63 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Western Cape Government
- What is the interview process like at Western Cape Government?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Western Cape Government, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Western Cape Government?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Western Cape Government?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Western Cape Government?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Western Cape Government? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Western Cape Government?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Western Cape Government? What are the ste…One person answered
- How much are school bus drivers payedOne person answered
- How much does a bookkeeper get paid?