Western Cape Government
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Western Cape Government Pay & Benefits reviews

Being able to learn constantly meeting different colleges, learning the basics of computers and in depth course of different aspects of computers,management always willing to participate with team, workplace where each one teach one what they know,I enjoyed problem solving with the team on difficult tasks
Pros
Workplace, team building days, benefits
Cons
Non
With so much work that but still our work is still very relaxed and productive with high professional standards. Managers treat employees as their equals which makes motivates high staff morale.
Pros
medical aid, housing allowance, 13th cheque
Cons
No career growth, unsatisfying remuneration and benefits.
Translating, editing, proofreading, revision, language advisory services, development of terminology, liaison with clients, copywriting for Better Together magazine, online content management
Pros
medical aid, pension
Cons
Low salary
No day was the same, was very rewarding helping citizens of the western cape with their queries, I learnt a lot with regards to government policies and regulations especially the liquor act.
Pros
Social day every month end
Cons
Salary
Everyday I learn something new like how to work on certain programs .The co-workers are wonderful.The hardest part of the job is when you working towards a died line.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
i have learn alot her and i have grown not just physicaly in a emotionaly as wel. i have upgreaded my skills on working with computers and tyiping documents. i wake up everyday with a confident becouse im looking forward to learn new things at work.
Pros
we always work as a tearm
Cons
lunch hours are too little