Western Cape Government

South Africa64 reviews

Clear
4,2Work-Life Balance
3,5Pay & Benefits

Fun workplace and learning environment

Being able to learn constantly meeting different colleges, learning the basics of computers and in depth course of different aspects of computers,management always willing to participate with team, workplace where each one teach one what they know,I enjoyed problem solving with the team on difficult tasks

Pros

Workplace, team building days, benefits

Cons

Non

Productive workplace

With so much work that but still our work is still very relaxed and productive with high professional standards. Managers treat employees as their equals which makes motivates high staff morale.

Pros

medical aid, housing allowance, 13th cheque

Cons

No career growth, unsatisfying remuneration and benefits.

Productive and stimulating workplace

Translating, editing, proofreading, revision, language advisory services, development of terminology, liaison with clients, copywriting for Better Together magazine, online content management

Pros

medical aid, pension

Cons

Low salary

Fantastic team culture

No day was the same, was very rewarding helping citizens of the western cape with their queries, I learnt a lot with regards to government policies and regulations especially the liquor act.

Pros

Social day every month end

Cons

Salary

Hardworking and fun

Everyday I learn something new like how to work on certain programs .The co-workers are wonderful.The hardest part of the job is when you working towards a died line.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

intranet is faster , the skills tearm is great

i have learn alot her and i have grown not just physicaly in a emotionaly as wel. i have upgreaded my skills on working with computers and tyiping documents. i wake up everyday with a confident becouse im looking forward to learn new things at work.

Pros

we always work as a tearm

Cons

lunch hours are too little

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Cape Government. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance