Western Cape Provincial Parliament

Clear
3,4Work-Life Balance
3,0Pay & Benefits

Good work/life balance

It was an organisation with great people. People were friendly and great friendships were made even though I was there for a short space of time. There were no expectations to work extremely long hours and if you had to, you were compensated via overtime.

Pros

Great location in the CBD, close to shops like Food Lovers and Clicks and public transport

Cons

Lots of bureaucracy

Productive and very hardworking

I have learnt many different things such as doing my job better and assisting others. i always had a wonderful day at work because the staff was pleasant to work with.

Pros

Free lunch, friendly staff

Woeking environment

I work long hours sometimes to get work done , but I do not get the proper appraisals , i feel that they don't value my contribution, hence i am thinking of moving somewhere else i will be able to be utilised and valued at the same time by sharing my skills and knowledge that i have obtained from previous jobs or departments that i worked in.

People are very friendly and fun to work with

My time at WCPP I met interesting people. I am very impressed with the level of professionalism and high work ethic of the members of Parliament and their staff. Everyone has a task to perform and if not done accurately or with great precision the consequences are catastrophic. Laws will be passed that affect the greater population. Making decisions based on facts and research are of utmost importance and creating legislation and writing laws is a formidable task. I have learnt that the people who should be in charge of this process should always have the ideas and values of the masses at heart.

Pros

Very rewarding

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Cape Provincial Parliament. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance