Western Province Blood Transfusion Services

Western Province Blood Transfusion Services Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews
3,0
with the change of management things started to change drastically at the organisation. being a non profit non governmental organisation, the new management shifted their focus from providing a service to making profit making it difficult for people on the ground.
Pros
flexible times
Cons
shift work
5,0
The workplace was fast paced but well run and managed. The standards of operation is at the highest level. All training very thorough and all staff confident in performing all the necessary laboratory procedurres.
4,0
I approve of this job , the work circumstances is well operated & both employer & employee works good in harmony
To work with donors as expected from my management as my position requires I enjoy it because interacting with people is good for my nature.

Hours of working is not to long but does have a con of working shifts
Pros
hours
Cons
shifts
2,0
The place was fine at first,but later it changed,we studied and we became qualified technicians.But our salaries stayed the same as the staff who never studied at all and some were paid more than us.We just had more work than more money.I know I work very well so I knew I deserved some reward.
Pros
No free lunch
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Province Blood Transfusion Services. Our community is ready to answer.
3,5