Western Province Caterers
Western Province Caterers Employee Review

It was a fun work place

22 August 2017
I was a cook and I enjoyed doing what I did I cooked for a 114 people did my preparation for other cooks and worked as a admin Clark in my spare time so that was a fun work place cause I loved what I was doing
2,0
2,0
4,0
3,0
Pros
Doing what i love
Cons
Long hours (weekends off)
12 April 2018
Same roleSame location
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) - Cape town western cape
I e hljoyed working for the company.The management made you feel welcome and important.UV learned a lot from western province caterers because they give you the opportunity to grow by letting you go study further if you want to become a chef.the is a learnership program available to any one who is interested. If you live far from where your unit is they give travelling allowance. Each and every day you learn something new like how to do stock take,how to cook,how to worked ng shifts etc.
Pros
Free lunches
1,0
15 July 2020
Same location
ward hostess (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The management treat the staff so poorely that it's a strungle for a person to take a sick leave day and you sign warnings for asking about your salary.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
4,0
18 May 2020
Same location
Cook (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Learn alot by western province cateres. Management is very good. Enjoy every moment at western province caterers. Everyone work together as I team. Make food for the old people.