Western Province Caterers
3,0 out of 5 stars.
View all Western Province Caterers reviews

Western Province Caterers

Western Province Caterers Employee Review

The staff make it bearable management is terrible

Work long hours little pay a lot of backstabbing from management a little pay always struggling to get money. Management swearing at staff at head office.it was just terrible it starts out all rosey but turns ugly fast. No HR process at all.

Pros

Cons

Your colleguaes

1,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
1,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
1,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

Horrible place

You get no lunch breaks. Management is the worse and alot of backstabbers Long hours and underpaid. Experience good but that's all. So glad I'm gone from the Godforsaken place.
Same role

n/a

I love what I do but where there are no principles & work ethics involve I loose interest as an individual. Currently where im working the work load is too much for one person and the salary is very little.

Pros

n/a

Cons

long hours, no lunch breaks

It's fine and as a work place should be

Worked there and find no fault in the place as it hang all entire on one self if you know your work then you won't have a problem, if you a housekeeper then you need to know cleaning is of importants to your self and to other and benefit both, so knowing your cleaning and doing the job is important and vaccination aswell as it comes with cleanliness.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Province Caterers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,1 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Western Province Caterers
  • The staff make it bearable management is terrible