Western Province Caterers

Western Province Caterers Job Security & Advancement reviews

South Africa23 reviews

Clear
2.9Job Security & Advancement

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I could make residents smile including staff on a day to day basis

I would like to start a new career not because I don't love what I'm doing I have quite a passion for what I'm doing but I want to grow in life I want to grow in the hospitality industry so therefore I will search for something that meets my needs.

Overall a good company to work for.

Good benifits Especially if you in management. On job training available. Growth opportunity Study bursaries available Salaries could be better Yearly increase

Not enjoyable

I been working 7yrs for this company .Over the years I gained alot of experience. Self confidence and met alot people on my journey working for western province.Recently I am very unhappy n dont feel worthy anymore after all my hard work and passion for my job

Pros

Getting great experience

Cons

Low salaries

Decent company

work/ life balance was great, no incentive at the end of the year. Great onsite support from the contracting company. Limited movement in terms of growth within the company.

Pros

good hours

Cons

no bonus

Well Presented Company With a Smell

Well managed company with a good reputation in general. In my many years in hospitality and catering, I have never felt so insecure in my job, getting rid of staff is shockingly easy, without any remorse. You have to fight for a decent salary, getting paid what you worth is a general practice. Growth opportunities are probably my highlight about WPC as there are transfer and promotion options.

Pros

Promotions, Reputable Company

Cons

Long Hours, Under Paid

Productive , Pressurized, fun

I enjoyed working and being exposed to new learnings/ experiences and opportunities. . It was a pressurized environment especially when recruitment targets had to be met. However I enjoyed liaising with the clients and candidates and also enjoyed my involved in Recruitment drives for International companies/ Hotels/ Restaurants (Hospitality Industry) in Dubai .The interviewing , planning and engaging aspects of the process.

Pros

Energetic environment

Cons

Limited growth opportunity in my scope of responsbilities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Province Caterers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7