Western Province Caterers

Western Province Caterers Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa23 reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & Benefits

Fun working place and learning each day new experiences in line of work

It was nice working for WPCI learned alot and very fastI was always eager to help where i can so that i can get more experience in the work place The staff and employers were fun to work with you starting to bond with each and everyone because you work long hours with them they became more like your family at work the joy and laughter on weekend when you are at work are undescribable

Pros

Free tea breaks

Cons

Weekends working till 5 o'clock

great fast paced company to work for

i loved working there i made lots of friends and the boss lady is very kind. also very generous and great overall atmosphere the uniform definitely sucks .

Pros

lots of free lunches

Cons

you get paid the last day of the month

Fantastic for entry level employment

Its a fantastic company overall but some supervisors dont have a way of speaking and dont care how they treat people which makes the experience hard. In a nutshell its lots of work for little money

Pros

Free lunch, can work yourself up within the company

Cons

Under paying and no benefits

My overall about weatern province caterers is the mistreat of people, not paying the salary the people deserve, stressfull.

The management treat the staff so poorely that it's a strungle for a person to take a sick leave day and you sign warnings for asking about your salary.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Overall a good company to work for.

Good benifits Especially if you in management. On job training available. Growth opportunity Study bursaries available Salaries could be better Yearly increase

Horrible place

You get no lunch breaks. Management is the worse and alot of backstabbers Long hours and underpaid. Experience good but that's all. So glad I'm gone from the Godforsaken place.

Professional and cultural heritage

The job had its perks nice cultural heritage and togetherness there's so much to learn from each other and everyone helps you in every way long term or short term

Well Presented Company With a Smell

Well managed company with a good reputation in general. In my many years in hospitality and catering, I have never felt so insecure in my job, getting rid of staff is shockingly easy, without any remorse. You have to fight for a decent salary, getting paid what you worth is a general practice. Growth opportunities are probably my highlight about WPC as there are transfer and promotion options.

Pros

Promotions, Reputable Company

Cons

Long Hours, Under Paid

Productuff and fun workplace

Very good people to work for I have learned alot over the years they very understanding and do the best for there staff the salary can just inprove for the hard work the staff gives.

Pros

They have shifts

Cons

Just two weekends a month

n/a

I love what I do but where there are no principles & work ethics involve I loose interest as an individual. Currently where im working the work load is too much for one person and the salary is very little.

Pros

n/a

Cons

long hours, no lunch breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Province Caterers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Western Province Caterers
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?