WeWork
3,4 out of 5 stars.

WeWork Employee Reviews

3,3Work-Life Balance

Like the environment and the people I'm working around are great people looking forward to be around for years to come.

It's an good nature an excellent job you also get to know great people to work with professional folks.I like the respect that you get and receive . Looking to grow with the company

Excellent work

During the time that I belonged to this great family, I felt at home due to life circumstances. I am not with this great team. I hope that the new administration takes into account the value of a facility.

Fun place to work at and good team work

Excellent good team work..my manager was a good manager good worker East outgoing very understanding our team use to help each other when one was not around.

Pros

Sometimes free lunch on Friday

Cons

Good on lunch breaks

Productive and really fun

I loved work at WeWork very nice company every body at the building is amazing wonderful place to work the team is really amazing the salary is good and benefits are good too

Eh

Management needs work. Unsupportive environment. There are great benefits as a company. WeWork as an entity is not bad. I did not have a good experience with my team.

Tremendo asco

Explotación mala empresa horrible trato con clientes

Fun challenging place to work

One of the best places to work. The environment fostered creativity and teamwork.The company listened to the employees ideas and concerns which made it easier to work there.

It was a fun place to work they had different things in different stores every floor was unique and there was a lot of free food LOL

My time working for Wework there was two years but it was two great years I met a lot of celebrities lotta job opportunities just by working now I wish I still had a job still unsure if it’s a upper functioning company but it was a great company to me

Make sure you align with the company's values

The interview was all hype. The hiring manager was all promises. My first workday...nothing was ready. After the first month...I knew I made a mistake. The turn over rate was so quick I had 3 different managers in the one year I worked there.

Pros

Lots of "free" items

Cons

The culture can be "happy" toxic.

Así es ambiente laboral divertudo

Es importante entender que estas creando espacios para que otras personas trabajen con plena tranquilidad y bienestar

Pros

Trabajo en equipo

Cons

No hay buena definición delnproyecti

I would strongly advise looking elsewhere to work and to have a fulfilling career, this is not the place for professionalism.

Unfortunately it's a toxic work culture and seems to be getting worse. This is not the place to advance in your career, certainly not if you wish to remain a professional. Rife with favoritism and cliques.

Meet great people

You always meet great people and you are appreciated. People in the office are very helpful. Fun atmosphere and great interaction with the other office. Very intricate office system but once you get a handle it's excellent. The job varies from day to day so you are never bored. Always learning new skills.

Pros

Own office

Great For Temporary Work

No Long Term Benefits. No Job Security Or Advancement. No Work/Life Balance And No Room For Life Adjustments. Poor Management And Company Structure.

Paga encima del promedio pero muy estresante

Cero crecimiento, las relaciones pesan más que el talento. Promesas de incentivos que nunca llegan.Muy buena compañía para crecer personalmente pero no profesionalmente dentro de ella.

High turnover rate and terrible management.

Terrible communication between coworkers and management. The pay did not equal the amount of work put in. For a company that claims to be all about empowerment, I never felt appreciated or respected.

Cons

No job structure

Amazing Company To Work For

I absolutely LOVED my time at WeWork! The company culture was inclusive and diverse which was a huge effort on the company's part. You get to build a great bond with coworkers and customers alike! I looked forward to work every day.

Pros

Amazing coworkers, fun company culture, room for growth

Fun workplace

The best job I've had , miss it all the time. The employees are nice, the bosses and the people that work there at the offices are really respectful,fun and very nice

Pros

Free coffee & water

Cons

No cons

Great place to start and to get your footing

It's a great first job, and you have to have clear (to your direct manager and beyond) goals if you want to advance and move up. Benefits are great, culture is great (fantastic ERGs!) and you meet great people. Management can be absent and inaccessible, but gives you a chance to make your own decisions and handle things on your own. The environment is much improved since the IPO shakeup, it's probably not as fun and crazy as the news articles and documentaries have shown, it is more grown up and very much formal and corporate. It's worth taking advantage of internal social events to meet other people in the company to find out where you want to go and how.

Pros

Great people, great benefits, reasonable hours, inclusive culture

Cons

Lack of advancement opportunities, bland/unexciting culture

Great flexible fun place to work!

Wework operates a bit like a start up. There are lots of new rollouts and changes and thinking on your feet is a must. The work/life balance and employee culture is superior to any other job I’ve had. Management can be spread thin but will always consider employees’ well being and happiness in their role.

Pros

Lots of holidays and PTO, lunch stipends, free coffee and no dress code

Cons

Fast paced, stressful, low growth opportunity for certain departments

Great work life balance

Great work life balance, however, pay is not competitive. New senior leadership has turned company around. Good benefits and culture is inclusive. Post covid, there is more flexibility with work arrangements.

The employees are great to work with, upper management is not

My time at wework was all over the place. Overall, the employees I worked with on a day to day were amazing. I made a lot of friends through wework, however, the upper leadership made our jobs miserable. Regardless of the pandemic and the restructure that took place, there was no room for internal growth in the company unless you wanted to change departments. I found that a lot of promises are made and the follow through was very poor. You eventually feel like you have zero purpose at this job and the 9-5 job slowly starts to eat away at you. If you just want a job where you go in, do your work, go home, this job would be fine for you but if you want to feel meaning and purpose in what you do I would find a different company.

Pros

Great people, lots of social interaction, free coffee

Cons

No internal growth, poor leadership, no sense of purpose

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WeWork. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,9 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • WeWork
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?