WHIPS

WHIPS Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Stressful and short notice

Driving allot and with own car and sometimes into extremely dangerous areas. a Person needs to be excellent in technology especially with cellphone apps that you have to work with to complete. If you do drive to dangerous areas you have to know exactly as to get a alternative route to your appointment otherwise they dismiss you with immediate effect. Salary is based on clients seen and medicals etc fully completed and correct. No stable income. Staff at Whips is very abrasive and rude at times.

Pros

Own working hours

Cons

No stable income

Productive and professional work place

Productive and profesional work place and good environment to work in client satisfaction high priority, fulfilling client's need is key..A day at work was quit full filling.

Fun environment to work in

Learnt alot, very tough environment so you need to enjoy a call centre vibe. Pressured work but fulfilling and challenging. Management needs more development as the leadership was not positive or developing, No personal growth as there was no support for training and development within their strategy Enjoyed the young people that work there and client interaction

Excellent flexibility and one dictates own working hours

Management needs improvement otherwise a pleasant company to work for. Working hours very flexible and salary is determined by the number of clients allocated and seen.

Pros

You decide own working hours

Cons

Salary dependent on the number of clients allocated and seen

No security of work on a daily basis.

A typical day at work in this field(travelling Phlebotomy) is fairly challenging..all depending on your bookings, which have been made for you by the office..The hardest part of this job is possibly the long hours in the car driving in various directions to see clients. I have learned over the years of experience that ones day does not always work out as planned, but this is the nature of this work. Management is always very helpful and understanding. The most enjoyable part of this job is doing the actual work with the client..I am passionate about phlebotomy. I am skilled at what i do, I am a peoples person and have excellent communication/people skills. I do not work hand in hand with the co-workers, however, should i need assistance, they certainly try to help where they can.

Pros

meeting the variety of people. having free time in my day.

Cons

traffic..no work no pay. no job benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WHIPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,5 out of 5 stars for Management
2,3 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • WHIPS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?