WHIPS

South Africa5 reviews

Clear
3,4Work-Life Balance
2,5Management

Fun environment to work in

Learnt alot, very tough environment so you need to enjoy a call centre vibe. Pressured work but fulfilling and challenging. Management needs more development as the leadership was not positive or developing, No personal growth as there was no support for training and development within their strategy Enjoyed the young people that work there and client interaction

Excellent flexibility and one dictates own working hours

Management needs improvement otherwise a pleasant company to work for. Working hours very flexible and salary is determined by the number of clients allocated and seen.

Pros

You decide own working hours

Cons

Salary dependent on the number of clients allocated and seen

No security of work on a daily basis.

A typical day at work in this field(travelling Phlebotomy) is fairly challenging..all depending on your bookings, which have been made for you by the office..The hardest part of this job is possibly the long hours in the car driving in various directions to see clients. I have learned over the years of experience that ones day does not always work out as planned, but this is the nature of this work. Management is always very helpful and understanding. The most enjoyable part of this job is doing the actual work with the client..I am passionate about phlebotomy. I am skilled at what i do, I am a peoples person and have excellent communication/people skills. I do not work hand in hand with the co-workers, however, should i need assistance, they certainly try to help where they can.

Pros

meeting the variety of people. having free time in my day.

Cons

traffic..no work no pay. no job benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WHIPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance