WHIPS

South Africa5 reviews

Clear
3,4Work-Life Balance
2,9Pay & Benefits

Productive and professional work place

Productive and profesional work place and good environment to work in client satisfaction high priority, fulfilling client's need is key..A day at work was quit full filling.

No security of work on a daily basis.

A typical day at work in this field(travelling Phlebotomy) is fairly challenging..all depending on your bookings, which have been made for you by the office..The hardest part of this job is possibly the long hours in the car driving in various directions to see clients. I have learned over the years of experience that ones day does not always work out as planned, but this is the nature of this work. Management is always very helpful and understanding. The most enjoyable part of this job is doing the actual work with the client..I am passionate about phlebotomy. I am skilled at what i do, I am a peoples person and have excellent communication/people skills. I do not work hand in hand with the co-workers, however, should i need assistance, they certainly try to help where they can.

Pros

meeting the variety of people. having free time in my day.

Cons

traffic..no work no pay. no job benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WHIPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance