WM

South Africa5 reviews

3,0Job Security & Advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 5 695 reviews

Job

I find it very much interested in working with waste and I have been exposed to a different fields within the waste management. while I was in the same field I have acquired a good experience in this field.

I was working with a cool minded, experience a lot about ma work

We were working as a group and that was helping me to experience a lot of thingsI learn more skills about how to make community keep clean.I learn that are not only men's who can make a community n dumping to be cleaned,alsi woman can do that and using spade and swiping the roads and community streets

Pros

Cons

08:00am to 16:30pm

excellent place of work

one has to be cautious when it come to this environment, however it is so exciting to know and see how waste is generated and disposed. how others create a living with things that others don't need i;e recycling

manageable, interesting and grooming

I capture all waste manifest document on Excel. Check waste area, check bookings, lease with service provider on issues arising. Check the bins for incorrect disposal. Do filling of waste manifest documents. Waste regulations changes regularly, time and again on needs to check what regulations stipulates in terms of certain waste. Management involvement is important on waste management. When the service provider does not collect waste and bins are overflowing and some waste are sitting outside the bins. one learns the importance of waste and how waste can be a resource.

Fun work place

In the role of waste management officer, you'll organise and manage waste disposal, collection and recycling facilities. You may also be responsible for waste treatment and street cleaning operations. Some posts combine waste management and recycling functions, while others split them into separate jobs.

Pros

Buy owen lunch

Cons

Short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 5 695 reviews