WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

South Africa371 reviews
4,0
good place to work for, depends on the campaign your working on as well.
very security conscious, PCI compliant.

Good HR team.campaign failed=lockdown
Pros
Free transport, popcorn fridays, coffee shop
Cons
Worked some Saturdays, no provident/pension
5,0
I love their working hours but I don't like the way they change shifts without notifying their stuff. But it's still great working for the company....
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
5,0
I love working at WNS even though work can be overwhelming but with positive colleagues and managers that support you throughout makes it an enjoyable experience
1,0
According to me, WNS is not compliant more especially when it comes to labor laws and processes. Secondly, when it comes to meeting service level agreements with its clients, the internal processes are manipulated by employees, such that a true reflection of customer ratings is blurred. I prefer to work for companies that are transparent and live up to their values and brand.
5,0
Was always a pleasure working for wns. Regret that i left a good company. If i could turn things around, i would like to go back to this company. I would recommend to anyone
5,0
They are not transparent and that is why I do not like the company. They retrenched me unfairly. They just pulled a stunt of no work no pay without even a notice.
3,0
WNS is a good company especially when you are passionate about being a call centre agent. And there is growth for a person that wants to pursue that career.
Pros
Salary is always on time and always accurate
Cons
The shift schedules
4,0
I Enjoyed Working At Wns A Lot Pity That I Left Earlier Than I Thought Due To Silliness And My Stupidity. However They Have Such A Small Canteen Which Hardly Accommodates All The Wns Employees.
Cons
Small CanteenšŸ˜¢
5,0
WNS is a multicultural company that strives for excellence in everything they do, they assist their employees wherever and however possible in terms of training, off days, pay advances etc.
1,0
Experience there was really bad. If you were not sucking up to team leaders and management then you were ging to get tough treatment. Long hours with no transportation for workers of the graveyard and day night shift. Leave days were always denied or separated with days in between. Favoritism was their thing cause most employees got away with a lot of things that others got fired for.
4,0
Wns global services is a very relaxed company for a sales company they do not pressure you that much, i gained a lot of experience working for them , thou they management is bad sometimes becoau
Pros
You fire yourself there, they have job guarantee
Cons
They didn't want pay my money when i resigned i had to fight them for my own money
2,0
Stressful each day, Monotonous.
Log in each day and after breaks. Managers are hawks, watching every move, quick to reprimand, never praises on good deeds or performance.

Proposals etc, complaints, fall on deaf ears.

Nepotism throughout operations.

Appraisal are a joke.

Management act like lower level advisors.

No benefits, NONE.
5,0
I thoroughly enjoyed working for WNS. A very relaxed though competitive environment. Received great support from trainees, team leaders and management. Learnt a lot from the company so much that helped me to grow and develop as a professional agent.
5,0
To deal with problems on customer having their flights cancelled,learn and how to handle customers problems and typical day at work,was when getting a satisfied customer
3,0
WNS is a great company to begin your journey into any work force. You learn a lot from the company, so much so that personal growth is imminent.

If you're between the ages of 18 and 40, looking for a company that can mould as part of your lifestyle, then WNS is for you.
4,0
During the coronavirus pandemic, they've been amazing. Keeping us informed every step of the way. It's a great place to work in however there is no growth opportunities.
1,0
Take agents seriously, make sure you pay enough money, Provident fund must be deducted
Medical aid at least more benefits. Communication from Management is very poor
5,0
Fast paste environment with great support from trainers, team leaders and management. Teams are very supportive and help skill you when you're new.
Ps be ready to walk those stairs daily as the lifts are always full!
5,0
The work environment was friendly and food affordable. the hardest part of the job having to try and resolve problems from years ago. but it also brought great joy when you managed to have a customer cry over the phone you have finally done the right thing by them.
1,0
Since September 2019 we are not getting commission they give amounts that they assume we qualify for
Keep telling us to work and meet target but commission month end is nowhere to be found
4,0
It's a good and survivable invironment. If you have been around a few call centres , they will give you a much working environment. Equipment for work is always on point. It's a very good place to work in. Very little or no growth potential
Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7