WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

South Africa378 reviews
4,0
I loved working here. One's potential is recognized and career advancement is imminent if you work hard. It wasn't my intention to leave but God had other plans for me.
Pros
Great annual bonus for Management and Support
Cons
It's a BPO, so clients can decide to pull the campaign you're working on whenever they want, so your job's not 100% secure
5,0
It was a very mindful place, where I learnt different things almost everyday. The management was good. It was a happy place to be. The understanding of different cultures. As I was working for business department I've learnt to be professional to all my customers and to meet there needs, and reach my target.
Pros
The team leaders where very helpful.
Cons
Non
1,0
Would NEVER recommend it to a graduate because it will be a waste of time for the person. There is no growth what so ever. You will want to resign and leave immediately.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
1,0
Typical day at work was stressful everyday. I learned to multi task and work under pressure. Honestly great place to start but gets very depressing .
Pros
Great working hours
Cons
The rest terrible
3,0
Benefits such as subsidized medical aid, provident fund and annual bonus should be given to employees, but none of that is considered for non managerial positions.
1,0
Do not even bother working here because if you leave they will not even pay you and you constantly have payroll issues. You would have to run around for your own salary.
4,0
It wasn’t too bad. Great management, great staff great customers. 9 and a half hour shift even though we only worked for 8 hours of the day. Safe to say no one agreed with that. No one liked it I certainly didn’t and is the reason me and WNS went our separate ways.
Pros
Great pay great benefits no work on weekends.
Cons
Hours way too long.
4,0
good place to work for, depends on the campaign your working on as well.
very security conscious, PCI compliant.

Good HR team.campaign failed=lockdown
Pros
Free transport, popcorn fridays, coffee shop
Cons
Worked some Saturdays, no provident/pension
5,0
I love their working hours but I don't like the way they change shifts without notifying their stuff. But it's still great working for the company....
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
5,0
I love working at WNS even though work can be overwhelming but with positive colleagues and managers that support you throughout makes it an enjoyable experience
1,0
According to me, WNS is not compliant more especially when it comes to labor laws and processes. Secondly, when it comes to meeting service level agreements with its clients, the internal processes are manipulated by employees, such that a true reflection of customer ratings is blurred. I prefer to work for companies that are transparent and live up to their values and brand.
5,0
Was always a pleasure working for wns. Regret that i left a good company. If i could turn things around, i would like to go back to this company. I would recommend to anyone
5,0
They are not transparent and that is why I do not like the company. They retrenched me unfairly. They just pulled a stunt of no work no pay without even a notice.
3,0
WNS is a good company especially when you are passionate about being a call centre agent. And there is growth for a person that wants to pursue that career.
Pros
Salary is always on time and always accurate
Cons
The shift schedules
4,0
I Enjoyed Working At Wns A Lot Pity That I Left Earlier Than I Thought Due To Silliness And My Stupidity. However They Have Such A Small Canteen Which Hardly Accommodates All The Wns Employees.
Cons
Small Canteen😢
5,0
WNS is a multicultural company that strives for excellence in everything they do, they assist their employees wherever and however possible in terms of training, off days, pay advances etc.
1,0
Experience there was really bad. If you were not sucking up to team leaders and management then you were ging to get tough treatment. Long hours with no transportation for workers of the graveyard and day night shift. Leave days were always denied or separated with days in between. Favoritism was their thing cause most employees got away with a lot of things that others got fired for.
4,0
Wns global services is a very relaxed company for a sales company they do not pressure you that much, i gained a lot of experience working for them , thou they management is bad sometimes becoau
Pros
You fire yourself there, they have job guarantee
Cons
They didn't want pay my money when i resigned i had to fight them for my own money
2,0
Stressful each day, Monotonous.
Log in each day and after breaks. Managers are hawks, watching every move, quick to reprimand, never praises on good deeds or performance.

Proposals etc, complaints, fall on deaf ears.

Nepotism throughout operations.

Appraisal are a joke.

Management act like lower level advisors.

No benefits, NONE.
5,0
I thoroughly enjoyed working for WNS. A very relaxed though competitive environment. Received great support from trainees, team leaders and management. Learnt a lot from the company so much that helped me to grow and develop as a professional agent.
5,0
To deal with problems on customer having their flights cancelled,learn and how to handle customers problems and typical day at work,was when getting a satisfied customer