WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

South Africa427 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Found 427 reviews matching the searchSee all 2 638 reviews

Fast paced and opportunity for growth

Faces paced and not for the weak as you deal with utilities for people in the uk and it's quite stressful but the training is good and most of the managers are very supportive but sometimes I feel the company itself doesn't appreciate its employees as the pressure there is a lot. The salary is okay but the commission structure is excellent nd gives u plenty opportunity to earn extra cash. Transport is provided and it's only a 400 rand they take for it from your salary. The deductions are alot tho so u need to work extra hard for commission. Lunch needs to be longer tho as 30 minutes is not enough when u are standing in a long queue to use a microwave. Lots of opportunity for growth at the company to so overall they are better than most companies.

Pros

Transport and medical aid

Cons

Short lunch

Not recommendes

Worst company to work for. No growth, long hours with little salary. Poor management skills and work overload.I did not enjoy my time there at all and I would not even refer a friend.

Fun work place

Great environment and loving people, yes sometimes we have our differences but it is a great place to work on. Management is trying to get and give everyone the opportunities that the deserve. The shifts are okay only the weekends shifts especially Saturday we go home late.

Horrible place to work at

Management and the whole structure is toxic and backwards, They do more damage to the companies they campaign for as their brand image is ruined due to the incompetence and lack of innovation they have with adapting to current virtues... everything is just catastrophic

Pros

A job

Cons

Working there

Relaxed working environment

WNS is a very relaxed working environment with very high security. From the recruiters to the floor managers, everyone's friendly, supportive and kind.

Pros

Fun days

Cons

Great wish they could rehire me

It was great for some time i wont lie but management got bad and toxic so thats why i left. Its nice and all but Management thumbs down i wont lie. But great place

Pros

Monday-friday straight shift

Cons

Lack empathy and work environment

They don't take care of their employees all they do is put you under pressure and don't get recognized for the time period of working.lack of communication and also they don't look after the employees

Pros

Free breaks

Cons

Terrible place to work at

The pay was always short.There are not enough seats for all employees. The leaders are unorganised and clueless. The work environment is not healthy at all and it's always noisy from the work station to the kitchen

Pros

Cons

Poor leadership

Fast paced environment

The environment was a very much fast paced and it caused a lot of stress because of how the customers treat the agents, overall I would say it is a great environment to learn new skills and to grow as a young person.

Top management at Motorway campaign are incompetent and are going to bring the campaign down. Otherwise the company everything else is great. The salary and benefits are really more competitive than other BPOs.

The employees were supportive in terms of training and assistance with work.

The company exploits and underpaid consultants and there was no work life balance in the company. People are expected over perform like robots but the compensation was not to accommodate the company expectations.

Productive workplace

Great place to be in and there is a lot of improvement as well based on the way you carry yourself as an individual.Great and exceptional people in the workplace

Too little pay and no benefits

You are just a number,work here only if you have no other option..always apply for other jobs while you here as the Is no room for growth in this company.

Pros

Easy to get in

Cons

Shifts suck

Unorganized and too crowded

I would never recommend anybody working here as the pay does not align with the work you put in, staff are being underpaid and getting mentally sick on top of that due to no air conditioning on the floor it's extremely warm WNS asking for their employees to get sick.

Stressful

This is the worst company I have ever worked for, the managers are mean, rude and don't care about employees. My mental health took a turn for the worst during my time here

toxic and stressful company

Toxic toxic company don't ever think of applying for a job there unless you want to be admitted to a mental institution. Short pays and and stressfull

Will not recommend

I worked for this company for 7years however I had no job advancement although I was a top performer and always applied for new job opening when the opportunity arose.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no job advancement

Bad experience ever everything it's a must fight for before you actually get.

WNS is the worst company that I've ever worked for, I wouldn't even recommend the poor of the poorest to work there as they always have issues in paying people's salaries especially if you serve your notice the first story you will hear is that you will be paid on the last day of the month or the first but both days will come and pass without your pay 🚮 if you want to take a leave you must tell them this month for next month even in the event of death, yhoo guys there's too much wrongs there so my word of advice never serve a notice there otherwise you will be stucked with unpaid bills 🚮🚮🚮

Very good environment and friendly staff. The only think that I didn't quite admire is the fact that u have to pay for your own equipment and medical aid. Which is already being deducted from your monthly basic salary

Fast paced so pay attention!!

Make sure you read your contract and all the fine print.Make sure you always stand out when it comes to your performance.Stay in your lane make your intentions clear. And always make sure by the 15th your salary is correct or else short pay for no reason.

Pros

Growth, if u lick bum.

Cons

Favoritism, 30 minute lunches technically 10 minutes to eat

Fun work place

Working there was great, the team leaders and older colleagues were very helpful and the environment was just very welcoming it delt like a second home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WNS Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 2 638 reviews