WNS Global Services

WNS Global Services Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative63 reviews
South Africa63 reviews
4,0
My experience in working there was fun worked in peace. Not a toxic working environment. You get recognized when you are hard working (Reward). But the only thing I didn't like the working hours when they tell us to work Saturdays and Sundays normal hours.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Long hours on unacceptable days
1,0
Do not even bother working here because if you leave they will not even pay you and you constantly have payroll issues. You would have to run around for your own salary.
2,0
Stressful each day, Monotonous.
Log in each day and after breaks. Managers are hawks, watching every move, quick to reprimand, never praises on good deeds or performance.

Proposals etc, complaints, fall on deaf ears.

Nepotism throughout operations.

Appraisal are a joke.

Management act like lower level advisors.

No benefits, NONE.
1,0
I have been extremely unhappy with how unprofessional they are, recruiter offering a salary of 8500 and getting to wns and they changed the offer to 7500
2,0
You won't have a life, you work yourself into the ground for a very average salary, if you have a family and expenses this place isn't going to help you at all
5,0
It’s simple do what you have to , it doesn’t just benefit the company but so do you. The incentives are there , there’s job opportunities within the company meaning that you could actually grow. Your salary is paid on time unlike a few call centres I know. The people’s great , working environment is great and you just have to make the best out of it
3,0
A typical day at WNS is quite simple.

We would take calls throughout the day. We have very high call volumes so there’s no time for anything else, but giving our customers the best service possible.

I have acquired many skills at work. The one thing that I really focus on, is making sure that the customers queries are thoroughly and sufficiently dealt with. You have to treat each and every customer as an individual.

I have gained a lot of Knowledge from my Seniors. They are all really friendly and actually care about their employees.

We are a very big group who come from very diverse backgrounds. We try our best to blend it all together. I work with great people and I learn new things every day.

The hardest part of my job would definitely be, when there’s a situation a customer is faced with and there’s no further actions you could take to assist them.

The most enjoyable part of my job is simple, customer satisfaction. There is nothing better than customers being satisfied and showing appreciation by continuing to do business with us.
Pros
salary
Cons
long working hours
1,0
The management system was not good, if you worked over time you were never paid correctly, your weekly off day would get taken away and placed onto a bank holiday so you don't get two days, the salary was too little for all the work that was done
Pros
Cons
Long hours, closing call queue after shift has ended, no working aircon
3,0
Fun job as a starting point. Helps with confidence boost.
Learning to work as a team and motivating one another. Very vibrant workspace.
Salary was not too bad, but not great.
Pros
Diverse Staff
Cons
Salary
3,0
Wns British gas is a Uk call center and indeed its amazing to work with a cusotmer from a different culture, it can became hard at time but you learn to deal with the pressure

The company also allow you to determine your own salary each and every month
Pros
insentive and yearly increase
3,0
Live & Bubbly environment, management knows how to deal with individual parties according to there own personal needs

I am happy in the workplace - however the company does not have any long term pension fund benefits.
Pros
Workplace is lively
Cons
Salary - & no pension fund
3,0
the people is great to work with but the working hours are not suitable or myself, we work long hours and most weekends aswell but overall it is a good company
benefits
5,0
British gas is a great company to work for. Great working environment and the salary is good. Great support teams available. I learned how to work under tremendous pressure and there are always awesome incentives available for leading agents that leads to great competition which promotes better work quality.
Pros
incentives for top team and individual for top performers
Cons
no medical aid, work on public holidays.
4,0
Working on the British gas campaign was fun, i met many people with different diversity and it was a pleasure working with them.

management was great and incentives were always up for grabs
Pros
incentives were always going
Cons
worked UK hours
2,0
I am a very hard workin,puntual and loves working under pressure with a little bit of supervision but I can work indipendently,I am a fun loving person person that loves working with different sorts of people
Pros
normal
3,0
WNS was a great place to work, in terms of growing they are very slow on production. In terms of shifts and transport? worst ever! They do not provide transport home as other companies do. Salary livable but not that great, working environment ? awesome!
YOU do not work on sundays and off uk public holidays.
Pros
Off uk public holidays and off on sundays
Cons
No transport home and shifts
5,0
wns under kulula offers the best benefits..if.you work for kulula you arw able to get discounted.flight.tickets

there also do not have night shifts which js good
Cons
they don't pay public holidays
3,0
On a normal day at work, we have a very high call drive, as we are dealing with UK customers, i do enjoy it, as we get to tell them about South-Africa
Pros
Working hours
Cons
No Benefits/ no SA holidays
4,0
It is good environment to be in it grooms a person on daily bases.You get meet different personalities.Management is very good but the Call Centre is not ideal because of Job security and future as a person salary cannot sustain a 30 year old.
salary it too bad
I did not enjoy working this place\ygjhnn nhgb ,kbihgc jmn b.;
ghk, nbgy ujh ,kvc xdetgbvfnbmkjmh.l,vbxcbgnhjmk,lhjsedfghnjjmhkl;

aZfzsdvgbhnjkl
Pros
free lunchies
Cons
Long hours and night shift
3,0
Do what is expected, always.
I all depends on which campaign you are working.
Because they will decide your salary, what your working hours is going to be as well as what benefits you will get.
Pros
Every sunday off.
Cons
Working public holidays.