Process was very good and they we very friendly
Takes 2 weeks
You start of with the training in bar,pastry, kitchen the front of house departments
To go and drop off the CV
Screening for criminal record
Induction at the head office
Fill in application forms
Send in your cv and wait for an answer
You must get to your nearest woolies, ask for the job application form fill it out and fax to head office, you will get a call from them and you gonna be interviewed on the phone later they will tell you to go to the woolies you applied.
Apply, get a call, if they like you get called for an interview, if you pass the interview. Then hired.
They can fill in an application in store .
they can apply online .
Well a interview will be taken and the outcome will determine the way you handled the interview
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Woolworths South Africa?28 people answered
- Does Woolworths South Africa require background check? What kind of background check does Woolworths…22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Woolworths South Africa?20 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Woolworths South Africa?19 people answered
- What is the company culture at Woolworths South Africa?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Woolworths South Africa?16 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Woolworths South Africa?16 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Woolworths South Africa?15 people answered
- If you were to leave Woolworths South Africa, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Woolworths South Africa?13 people answered