Go knowing who you are and what you stand for as an individual.
Making sure you understand the post you apply for.
Know the company what's its goal and standard that have to be maintained
Research the company
Seach more information about the company
I'll go back an make sure I know their values
Be honest and know your game
Just be yourself.
Just be your self be honest as possible when questions is asked.Be bold and confident at the same time when answering a question
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Woolworths South Africa?28 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Woolworths South Africa? What are the ste…23 people answered
- Does Woolworths South Africa require background check? What kind of background check does Woolworths…22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Woolworths South Africa?20 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Woolworths South Africa?19 people answered
- What is the company culture at Woolworths South Africa?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Woolworths South Africa?16 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Woolworths South Africa?16 people answered
- If you were to leave Woolworths South Africa, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Woolworths South Africa?13 people answered