They respect all cultures
Making the difference
Fresh and healthy food
Everyone is loving,caring and very supportive of each other
We were a family there. We treated each and every race group equaly.
Eco friendly environment
Mixed cultural, everyone respects each other
-the company takes its employees and customers seriously, trust is a vital point and honesty .The company believes in sustainability by contributing donations to external NGO and certain projects .Innovation plays a vital role which assist in making sure that new ways of doing things will make customers lives easier .
The company culture is to deliver quality service
Is to sell a good quality products at all times.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Woolworths South Africa?28 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Woolworths South Africa? What are the ste…23 people answered
- Does Woolworths South Africa require background check? What kind of background check does Woolworths…22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Woolworths South Africa?20 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Woolworths South Africa?19 people answered
- What are the working hours at Woolworths South Africa?16 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Woolworths South Africa?16 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Woolworths South Africa?15 people answered
- If you were to leave Woolworths South Africa, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Woolworths South Africa?13 people answered