The interview is a good process, you go through two steps the first one is the assignment where you write a test and the second one is the interview.
1st interview is a group interview.
2nd one is an individual interview where they wanna find out more about you and do background checks like criminal records, etc.
Interiewed by two candidates. And the 3rd as an walk over person
You prepare and is fair. all the financial act and policies with regards to NSPS you have to be vested with.
They just asked about my experience and why would i like to work there. I did did training for a week.
They normally ask about costumes sevices
The interview was good and easy
It is normal they want to know if a person can handle all types of customers and can work underpressure
During the interview process a standard guide will be used for that's based on competency based questions and the values of the company is very much emphasized. depending on the role there might be 1 or 2 rounds of interviews. whereby an open environment is being created. VC, telephonic and or face to face interviews are made use of.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Woolworths South Africa?28 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Woolworths South Africa? What are the ste…23 people answered
- Does Woolworths South Africa require background check? What kind of background check does Woolworths…22 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Woolworths South Africa?19 people answered
- What is the company culture at Woolworths South Africa?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Woolworths South Africa?16 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Woolworths South Africa?16 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Woolworths South Africa?15 people answered
- If you were to leave Woolworths South Africa, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Woolworths South Africa?13 people answered