Woolworths South Africa
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Woolworths South Africa Employee Review

Ability to work other pressure

5,0
23 August 2020
I am very humble I can also handle pressure and difficulty at work able to work other pressure and also able to learn a lot and I focus a lot in my job.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Goggle
5,0
14 August 2019
Teller/Cashier (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Working at Woolworths gives u more opportunities to be open minded to get education at Woolworths you grow working in this company. It gives u more meaning to life because you learn more about a lot of foods and how to keep healthy. Working at woolies (Woolworths) you definitely know and understand their slogan The difference.
3,0
6 June 2019
Teller/Cashier (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
It's a beautiful environmental workplace to be in, working can be a bit demanding at times though like on public holidays and weekends,I enjoyed my employment there but felt it put too much pressure on oneself given the protocolseither than that I enjoyed the flexibility of being in that sort of surrounding,it is an energetic, flexible stationaire
Pros
Employee mini store
3,0
11 May 2017
Teller (Former Employee) - Westville, KwaZulu-Natal
Perfect place to gain experience in dealing with customer service. The work environment is pretty busy. One has to be quick on their feet as customers will expect you to be up to date with your store, layout and it's complaints resolution processes.
Pros
one gains experience in customer service
Cons
poor pay
  1. Ability to work other pressure