Woolworths South Africa
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Woolworths South Africa Employee Reviews in Polokwane, Limpopo

The best job that gave me an experience of corporate and improved my skills in time management and sales with everyone taking pride in giving excellent service to customers .The most part was the discussions before the shop opens setting up targets that builds your communication and gave each one of us prizes based on efforts shown during the day working as a product consultant .
Woolworths is a very good company to work for it takes good care of its staff by giving them best benefits like staff discount. It also gives food and clothes to non profit organizations.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Wonderful working environment working for woolworths it was my dream.we don't work long hours we havery alarm call out which the company is paying but the incentives not good enough. The medical aid is expensive.
It's nice working at woolworths we sometimes get incentives n we a working together as a team..and sometimes we get the challenges..we argue n fight but at the end we will talk and be team again and if we dnt agree with the managers we call him or her talk to him..even sometimes it's hectic to face the managers but other than that woolies is a good place to work..they give us bordering an want us to grow
Pros
We sometimes wear casuals on special occasions like womens day
Cons
We sometimes work extra hours
*We work normal hours *They treat us special and we get free lunch sometimes * They paid for overtime,we work together as one and they are fun and I enjoyed my duty there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal hours
> Fun with thought provoking/challenging activities to engage on. > I learned that a customer comes first,Listening is the best skill and good verbal and written communication skill is important. > Managers requires to acquire lots of skills. > Team work with co-workers is a key to success. > Working on an unprepared schedule with less knowledge. > Preparation and knowing What u do,
Pros
free lunch were sometimes given
Cons
long hours with overtime steppence