Woolworths South Africa
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Woolworths South Africa Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

I Learned Slot Of Skills At Woolworths And I Just Set Higher Goals For My Dream Job.I Would Like To Improve My Skills Further More And Help A Business Grow Further More.
Pros
Truck offloading
Cons
Flexible
Working at Woolworths was an interesting experience and glad I got an opportunity to work their. The staff was friendly and I would not mind working their again
It was a nice experience working at woolies, I've learned a lot and would recommend for people to work there.. Only problem is the pay was little, I hope people are getting what they deserve
Working at Woolworth as a Seasonal FLEXI was a great opportunity for me and a pleasant experience. It was a 1 month contract but I learned a lot about their values, customer service and cultural diversity. Great friendly and professional Management and Staff.
This was the most exiting and fun workplace I've ever been,they always had the best qualified and strattargized superiors they rotated from region to region which made everyone always respect their colleagues.It built me into a risk taker,decision maker and a challenge tackler it made me always wanting to explore more and more everyday.
It was a fun productive workplace but something not my style , or liking , replenishing was one of the worse! Woolworths will always be the best no matter what but to me it's not really a suitable workplace for me
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Hours were reasonable
Salary increase, flexiableb working hours, growth within the company. I learnt a lot at my time at Woolworths I got exposed to something new I was used to interaction over the phone with customers now I got to interact face to face which was an amazing experience
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Excellent working hours
It has the best environment and friendly people to work with they respect costomers and treat them equal.costomers comes first. All prices are visible
Pros
1hr lunch
Cons
8hrs a day
Work ar Woolworths was very lovely coz I wanted to grow within the company sadly I was a contract for 2 months but I really loved to work there at Woolworths.
It was a good environment because you could interact with people from different backgrounds,get to socialize with so many people.When you receive good energy from people gave moral you always had to be on your best and most professional at all times.
Pros
We had discount in foods
Cons
I've learnt alot in that company. The management is friendly and transparent, they easy to communicate with. The Stuff Was Friendly And They Train Their Stiff To Work In Different Fields.
Pros
Lots of shifts to choose from..
Cons
Less hours
It's a good place to be! Our costumers are always happy be coz we r giving them a good service with a smile,selling good quality items, availability of stock on the floor
Pros
Fair
Cons
It was a great company. With good benefits but i resigned because of a some employee who i did not work comfortably with. I still want to work for Woolworths in future.
Pros
Waste
Cons
No cons
Enjoyable place, great work environment. Nurturing management . Incredibly helpful staff and managers . Well treated and respectful place to be . Enjoyed my stay.
Staff is nice working days are nice but mangement is a problem they think the stores belong too them when they don't know half what's on going on there they just come too make trouble and leave
Cons
Being able to help & assist the customers with whatever they need is very important. Meeting your colleagues halfway beats everything.Nobody is perfect, so teaching each other new things was something i really enjoyed.
Pros
Free lunches from time to time
Cons
Hours were long enough
It is a good company to work in and I love its work ethics, but it takes a long time to advance a person who is skilled and developed, most times there was a lot of nepotism from the store management.
Pros
Food is cheap for employees
Cons
The foods department is cold and the uniform is not warm enough
it was cool, just never saw myself growing in the company because have other future plans , so did not expect to stay long at the company , but over all good company
A we'll structed work environment. Decent benefits. A fair amount of opportunities to grow. Promotions and learner ship available.the staff rewards are great.
Pros
discounts
Cons
eratic shifts and work hours
I had a great experience while working for Woolies I really enjoyed my time there. i learned alot of things there for examlple to flexible, be able to do different duties. everyone in the work place was so nice and friendly they welcome me with warm hands at the company. the management they demand the best in everything you do overall they were great mangers. the hardest part wast to work until 12 o'clock midnight. the part that i enjoyed the most is assisting the customers inside the store.
Working at this company was fun, I have learnt so much such as teamwork and respect.The management is respectful and effective. Hardest part of the job is to deal with difficult customers but being there for the customer made so great.
Pros
Buying good quality food that have reached their expiry date but on good condition on a Bargain.
Cons
Difficult Customers