Woolworths Supermarket

Woolworths Supermarket Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,737 reviews

Review was 5 on job performance

Rate performance is 5 base on job outline performance I was dealing with difficult customer helping with card queries problem solving when returning clothes in line with the policy and understand ING customers needs

Pros

Had good customer service n skills

Cons

Company was paying less n hard work

Yes of course

Woolworths is a company with many benefits, fun and exciting, more experience and it taught le a lot about working as a team and to always put customers first

Pros

1hour lunch 30 minutes tea

Cons

8hrs

Fun and joyful to work at Woolies

I had worked for the company in 2016 and I had been suspended from work because of the till shortages I had.It is fun and challenging at the same time, because you have to calm yourself when you face a stressful client or customer.I work as a advisor and have done some back area work , exchanges and returns.

Pros

Tea time and waste shopping

Cons

Able to work long hours, weekends and holidays if possible.

Collaborative, Presentable, integrity

This is the best supermarket with love, respect with good team leaders .I was we enjoying my service while I was working for Woolworths and I still wish to go back there to work .

Pros

Waste

Cons

Long hours with good benefits

I gained alot skills like Customer Service, Time Management, Till Operating, Patience, Working Under Pressure, Multi Tasking, Excellent Communication.

Stressful and tiring

Working at woolies its stressful a lot cause we work long hours standing the whole day ,and the is no growth within the company. Working on a casual contract for years and .

Pros

Waste

I love Woolworths

It's one of the biggest best company in the world which I enjoy and love working at it's such an amazing experience of a journey of a life time I will really enjoy they give a best customers satisfaction

Ability to grow

Was a great place to work for and I love the Medical Aid benefit. Just that I don't like working on Sundays other than that I would have continue working there maybe given a chance now with the experience that I have gathered ever since maybe I can get a position that won't make me work on Sunday I loved the company because there was a chance for growth.

It was a great experience,I learnt a lot

I wish they can grow more people.and not judge but treat their employees equally, however it was a good experience and I like the benefits .I loved their food.i made a lot of friends and I engaged alot with my customers.

It a good environment were everyone is friendly and have an ability to grow

As an woolworths employee you must be flexible, understand that you are their to help customers and the image of the company depends on you. Also respect your colleagues and learn to work together to achieve productive and efficiency.

Pros

At times you get a voucher for exceeding your job profile

Cons

Acceptable hours

Online Call Centre Management (team leaders) Unskilled

The environment is awesome, salary is not the same despite doing the same job and having almost the same years of experience. Management (team leaders) is horrific (Doubt if they even went to tertiary). They always decrease the morale of the agents and only consider the agents' suggestions when it a problem has already occurred. I do not want to swear so I'll just say they are unskilled (THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE STAFF) hence in a period on 3 months more than 7 agents from the online team are already gone. There is also too much work for peanuts, not to mention to those who are not permanent employees. They acknowledge that there are issues and always promises that thing will change, two years later they are worse. They are the only reason I am going to leave Woolworths, we are forced to lie to customers because we do not know what to tell them when they ask for our superiors (the team leaders) who often say we must say they are not there when they actually are or are busy

Pros

Great working enviroment

Cons

Online Team leaders unskilled in managing employees ( autocratic leaders) and little salary

very effective

working at a retail has its perks. But it teaches and a fun workplace and it pays the bill and very much productive. friendly management but firm at times

Pros

staff discounts

Cons

extra hours

Professional and productive

Beneficial training. Amazing team as well as management. Ive learnt how to deal with customers in a professional manner. Pleasing customers is comforting.

Pros

Extra discounts on sales for staff only

Fun work place

A Typical day at work is learning new people and facing new challenges everyday as to how to solve problems immediately . I have learned how to solve problems and deal with first hand contact . Management is very supportive whenever we are facing difficult issues they intend to assist immediately if available. The work place culture is a diversity as we all have different personalities we intend to always help each other in need and are very supportive . The hardest part is contact ability. The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking to customers and assisting them to best of our intention and create memorable moment as well as making a difference in their lives .

Pros

free lunch when training occurs

Cons

No work transport for late shift

strict

When I began working there I had no experience and I always Isolate myself. In all of that I have learn how to work as a team and team leading skills, Taking responsibility.

Pros

Waste

Great workplace

Great people and management, your listend too and recognized for doing a great job. You come across different challenges daily, however ita a great place with fair opportunities.

Pros

Free lunches sometimes, medical aid if you choose to take it, pension fund.

Cons

Shifts, and retail hours, and salary

I love the Company. the give every employee a chance to grow.

Woolworth treat employee in respect and always make sure the happy in the are work place always. I would say is a best company to work for.management are very professional

best work environment an individual could work for.

Had an amazing work experience ever. taking thier employers very serious and best company to grow from. I recommend woolworths as thee best retail company i worked for and any individual could work for.

Pros

staff prices

Cons

Friendly staff that make you want to come to everyday

A typical day would include me preparing stock on the sales floor, for the customers, ensuring that my work station is clean and easy for customers to shop in. I would also engage in customers on day to day basis, to ensure that the customers get full satisfaction of customer service.

Pros

Normal hours

Cons

salary package is on average basis with the market related salary package for article clerks.

Fun place to work at

It's a nice compony,they are strict when it comes to intergrity and customer service !!customer is key and quality is not compromised..offering health care and pension fund ,flexible hours

Productive and work place

It was good to work with people and interact. management was good as well as the staff. Its nice to interact with different people on a bailey basis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woolworths Supermarket. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,6 K